Plastic Surgery?

How is plastic surgery dehumanizing?

Favorite Answer

Really good plastic surgery should leave the person looking just a little younger and a lot fresher. Example of good plastic surgery:

1. Patricia Heaton

2. Ashley Simpson

Bad Plastic surgery:

1.Mickey Rouke

2.Melanie Griffith

For the average person though, maybe a little lipo or a nose job would be sufficient in some cases, where the person would really benefit. The implants are way out of control!

Isnt the answer to that question obvious!? Most people that get 'plastic' surgery are shallow people that dont have any self confidence and think if they save up enough money to go to a doctor to fit in then their "lives will be better" PLEASE if its for health reasons did you ever notice they call it something else, like 'reconstructive surgery' ... IT'S CALLED PLASTIC BECAUSE IT'S FAKE AND I THINK ITS DISGUSTING THAT ITS BECOME SUCH A TREND. its disgusting we even put it into the category of trend. of course it's de-humanizing

Depends on where it is, but I don't think the word dehumanizing is appropriate or applicable in any situation involving PS.

"Plastic" surgery is amazing! Theirs nothing dehumanizing about it Lol

I don't think it is dehumanizing if you're getting it for yourself & not for society or to fit in. If you're having work done to make you feel better then I don't see anything wrong with it. Those women who get work done to look like others, i.e. noses, breast, butts, that's crazy.

I don't believe it is. If you are unhappy with part of your body and you have the money to change something, then go for it. I had a breast augmentation in March and I am very happy with the results. I plan on doing a few other procedures in the future.

People say you should love what god gave you, i say it to people, but sometimes i wish i could have surgury to change things.

I think if it makes you happier then its good.

It;s not! If you need it and it makes u feel good...go for it!

• Nope dont think so.