How do you find my unusual love story(we r marrying in feb?

Im Ann and am 20. I am very imaginative. Ive always loved watching fairytales and craved that one day my prince would also come , fall in love with me at first sight and propose me. My fiends said it can never happen but it did. My prince had seen me going in an unknown university. He fell head over heels in love and followed me to know who i was. He saw me speaking to my mother. Immediately the next day he sent his brother to my mother for the proposal. My mom is v possesive about me and talked to him for a few months to know of his ideas. He told her that he cannot live without me and would committ suicide. My mom talked with him and really liked him . She finally told me how much he loves me. We talked on the phone for 2hrs and always met at home. Its a romeojuliet story. Even nowadays hes in england but phones me every day telling me everythig of his life that now im in bus, now at station, now ive got off, now im in shop , tell me what to buy. He doesnt care of bills. Hes romantic

Favorite Answer

Sorry, but that sounds kind of psycho, creepy to me. I hope he doesn't turn out to be some kind of possessive, abuser or something. But hey, whatever floats your boat. Good luck.

aww how sweet, a lil obsessive but sweet, ... at the end of the day ann if this is what you want then there aint nothing unusal about it, many ppl meet many ways and each may seem strange to another... but if this has worked for you then thats fantastic, and congratualtions for getting married in feb, its hard to find a romantic guy out there now a days, and if you love him hang on to him, i realy hope you both are very happy together for a very long time. x x

wats ur questio exactly its cute but if i were u id check the most wanted list first it alls sounds to be happening all too fast anyway my opinion goodluck :)

you're a princess, girl!!