malice_. asked in TravelCaribbeanBahamas · 1 decade ago

Internet access at the Cove Atlantis?

I want to find this out because I desperately need to know if I can connect to Xbox Live with my wireless adapter in the room. I know it sounds lame, but I really need to find this out. If you can't answer my question, can you help me find out how I can reach the Cove Atlantis to ask. Preferably via email. I checked the site, but there are way too many emails and numbers to contact them and I don't have the patience to search.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • joe
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes here you go,have fun.

Wireless Internet Access

Enjoy the freedom of wireless internet access. Service is available at the Beach Tower lobby, Coral Lounge in the Coral Towers lobby, Plato’s Lounge in the Royal Towers lobby and all pool decks at Atlantis and Harborside. A flat fee of $10 will apply allowing you up to 24 hours of service.

Dial-Up Internet Access

Atlantis now offers dial-up Internet access from your Guest Room for $.50 per minute. Requirements: Microsoft Windows CE, 95, 98, ME, 2000 or NT 4.0, Macintosh, Web browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape), Dial-up Modem, Standard Modem Cable

Room Facilities: Cable/satellite TV, Coffee/tea maker, Hair dryer, Air conditioning, Television, Wake-up calls, Complimentary newspaper, Minibar, Housekeeping, Telephone, Bathrobes, Complimentary toiletries, Iron/ironing board, In-room safe, Balcony, CD player, Clock radio, Designer toiletries, Desk, Climate control, Premium bedding, Separate sitting area, Sofa bed, Pay movies, Voice mail, Cribs (infant beds) available, Internet access - high speed, Turndown service, Bathroom telephone, Direct-dial phone, Premium TV channel(s), DVD player, Internet access - wireless, Blackout drapes, Child care (in room, surcharge, Electronic check-out, Electronic/magnetic keys, Extra towels/bedding in room, Internet access - surcharge, Massage - available in room, Separate bathtub and shower, Multi-line phone, Window opens

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

have fun, and i don't know all that. just thought i'd say have fun!

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.