how can i make girls like me?

Favorite Answer

just tell them they're cute or pretty. and if you can text them, text them saying hi or w/e and when they ask whatsup say just trying to find a way to be with you. and things like that.

confidence. If you have a sense of humour that's a big plus, 99.9% of girls enjoy being in the company of somebody who makes them laugh. Guys with style get points. A complete turn off, a lot of guys do this too, is when you like a girl and you try talking to her 24/7, basically being sticky. Good luck:)

ok first of are you a boy or girl?

Because if your a guy ..listen to what they have to say. Just care and show them that you are interested. Often point out particular good features that pertain to the specific person you like. Things like her hair, eyes, or habbits that are cute. Also keep them interetained, but dont make yourself seem despret. Do not bother them every chance you get or it becomes anoying and they will get bored of you fast. Get them gifts for no reason, or even better prepair something just for them.

Source(s): me myself and I ...imma beast

Stop trying to get them to like you...seriously. I know it sounds cliche but it works. Try the column I have listed in the source section. I'm not saying go out and buy "The System" the guy is hawking, but definitely read the articles; some real gems in there. Good luck!

you can't. wait, be yourself, wait some more, take it slowly, be patient, and remember to do stuff you love doing or be with your friends instead of always thinking about it. don't give up hope!!! one day, even though it seems far away... she'll come (sounds like a corny poem). in the meanwhile, if you want to take action, be friendly, try to be a good friend to girls you enjoy talking to, one day a girl will see how great you are. i know it's hard... good luck! <3

you cant make girls like you...

You just have to be a nice person and you will finda girl that likes you sooo much...

If you like someone you cant be afraid to show it flirt maybe a girl will pick it up and start feeling that way about you too.... and sometimes girls do like boys but they dont know how to show it either so just be patient and have an open mind

You can't make a girl do anything ;p

And also it's not "girls" but girl....don't become a pimp ;p

Find one special person and be friendly, kind and a little flirtatious =]

Be honest as well and smilessss alll round =]

• Amy H

You can't make anybody like you the most important thing is not to be an annoying little chode.

just be yourself and if she does't like u..then that's her problem and u can find someone else. remember: 1.) looks don't matter 2.) there's someone out there 4 every1!!

• Lv 4

there's really no way.

love is uncontrollable..

but if you want them to notice you just flirt a lot they will notice that, make them feel comfortable flirting even if that means going out of YOUR comfort zone