Liz asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Could I be???

Okay. Here are the details, followed by my question. :)

My last period started on Nov. 12th. My hubby and I did the baby dance a few times last week. Now, I'm a little crampy with some spotting. My period isn't due for a little under a week and the spotting started Thursday night (a day and a half ago). Now, I'll have you know that my cycle is not regular, but I NEVER start this early. I've been reading about implantation bleeding and I'm wondering if this could be it.

I just really HATE the waiting game and I know that waiting is the only SURE way to determine whether I'm pregnant. Just wanted to get opinions as I'm a bit hopeful.

What do you think? Could I be pregnant???

• Favorite Answer

I know how hard it can be to wait, But thats all you can do. I mean you can buy an early pregnancy test if you would like. But You may not have enough HCG in your body.

Good luck

It's really hard to say for sure, implatation bleeding is rare, depending on your age and history. Also stress can can cause you too bleed irregularly. No worries. Hang in there. Good luck.

wait n test.noone here knows 4 sure if u r.keep ur mind off of it til u can test.good luck!

Hahaha, the baby dance.