capitalfinanceservices.ca?

They approved my loan request but asked for 10% deposit of the loan for security purposes.

Is it a legal company or just a scam?

Thanks.

Favorite Answer

According to me and a couple of girlfriends that have applied, we have all been approved, with a deposit. which leads me to beleive that it is a scam. There is no listing of them on the BBB or in 411. If you read the privacy policy you will notice that there is many times that capitalone.ca and capitalone.com are listed. They have stolen the document and changed the business names. another give away is that the site is not secure. all hints towards a loan scam. I just would like to mention that one of my friends who applied has spotless credit and a ton of equity why would she still need to send a security deposit? suspicious!

Hey they also approved my loan and asked for 10%. I checked them out. They are not at the address that they list. There is another cpmpany at that address "Capmar or GMAC" and they know nothing of them. I have withheld sending 10% and I am waiting to hear from them. Because I asked how they are listed @ 70 york stree suite 710 when nobody there knows them or off them. Be very careful.

scam