How much can I sell my 1997 GMC 1500 serria sl ext cab for ?

My truck is in good shape no dents it has a 5.0l engine ,5 slot chrome factory rims,ext cab 6'box,new leather buckets with console,cd player ps/pb ac,tilt, cruise ,2 air bags,alarm,tonneu cover,trailer package,electric brake,hood scoops,tinted windows,white with dk blue int & 238,000km.Im in B.C. and would like to ask and get a good price. any ideas?

also 2wd automatic and its in b.c. canada

Best Answer

not much

• lilah

The State is the determining ingredient. in CO, (it truly is a screwed up used vehicle state), $4,000-$6,000 (US). In Florida is the situation to sell them, given it truly is the main important used vehicle state indoors the universe... There it truly is fairly nicely worth approx...$1750+, Which extra effective perfect reflects the truly value of the motorcar. a 10 3 hundred and sixty 5 days old, severe mileage vehicle would have promoting undertaking, and that i'll assert, those are my estimates, regardless of if it fairly is now no longer a valuabloe vehicle. solid fulfillment, -Ian

The State is the determining factor. in CO, (Which is a screwed up used car state), $4,000-$6,000 (US). In Florida is where to sell them, because that is the largest used car state in the universe... There it is worth approx...$1750+, Which better reflects the actual value of the car. a 10 year old, high mileage vehicle may have selling trouble, and I will say, these are my estimates, but it is not a valuabloe vehicle.

Good luck, -Ian

Well, you don't mention if it's 2wd or 4wd, manual or automatic transmission, but the trade in is about $3400.00-4700.00 (U.S) for an automatic w/2wd, and obviously a 4wd would be worth more. To sell to a private party, $5000.00-6200.00 is the approx. value. Sorry it's in U.S dollars, but you are probably much better at conversions than i am!

Source(s): kbb.com

You'd be better off selling it somewhere in kansas or texas. B.C. has way too intelligent population (apparently, on average because after all you have one) to fall for a disfunctional old gas waster made by gm.

I work at a large dealership and I would say a fair price in the paper would be $6000 as long as it runs good and doesn't need anything to be road worthy (tires, brakes, new windshield, or leaks fixed).

if the paint is good and not faded i would say 3500-4000 to be sure check out www.kbb.com(kellybluebook)for prices but with the aftermarket parts it would raise the price but you prolly wont get your money back on them people want a good deal on a truck with all the parts they want already on it it sounds like a good truck good luck selling and i hope this was helpfull

Step one would be learning how to spell Sierra, otherwise no one will find on on craigslist, ebay, etc.

• tanner

Your best bet is to look it up on www.kellybluebook.com

Source(s): http://kbb.com