Flavoured coffee?

What's the one flavour that you can always count on to make you feel good when you are drinking a cup of coffee?

Favorite Answer

Toffee flavored coffee does it for me.

French Vanilla is a close second.

I use French Vanilla, with Splenda garnished with fresh ground cinnamon....yummy.

At the Espresso Stand, Iced Skinny blackberry white mocha, now that'll do nicely. (Craven's Coffee is my fav) but since I am in Florida and they are a bit behind the times in the coffee craze a good organic blend from Oregon, hit's the spot. I finally found someplace other than Starbucks to buy coffee.

The one with half and half and sugar.

I love y coffe to be w/ c&s, most always. On occasion I will have am Almond Joy coffee at the coffeeshop.

Coconut, chocolate, almond coffee.. so good.

Or maybe a good shot of brandy.. on a chilly night

• There are several flavors of coffee that always make me feel good - hazelnut, chocolate, French Vanilla, Irish Creme and mocha. I pair them up with complimentary creamers and they taste oh so good.

I absolutely hate flavored coffee. I am one of those people that likes their coffee to taste like coffee.

Chocolate! I like to mix a pack of cocoa mix into a hot cup of coffee- it's the ultimate.

I lie many but the best "for me" amaretto flavored creamer or coffee <> no alcohol in either just the flavoring!

Source(s): Just me!

Im not crazy about flavored coffee, just not my thing, i dont like my coffee too sweet.

but occasionally i do like it. And that flavor would be hazelnut.

I love Carmel Frappaccino's with a shot of Hazlenut! YUMMY!

Nestle makes an amazing seasonal creamer that is peppermint or something like that. It's delicious.