my computer screen has turned sideways. how do i fix it?

My nephew was pounding the key board, and suddenly the picture on the computer screen was sideways. I know there are buttons to push to turn it the right way again but can't remember what they are. help?

34 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

CTRL + ALT + Up Arrow.

• ?
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Computer Screen Turned Sideways

• 3 years ago

Computer Screen Sideways

• 4 years ago

RE:

my computer screen has turned sideways. how do i fix it?

My nephew was pounding the key board, and suddenly the picture on the computer screen was sideways. I know there are buttons to push to turn it the right way again but can't remember what they are. help?

Source(s): computer screen turned sideways fix it: https://trimurl.im/d75/my-computer-screen-has-turn...
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dexter
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

Fix Computer Screen Errors -- https://reimagefix.im

• 3 years ago

The easiest way is to go to System Restore in Settings and restore your computer back to an earlier date , preferrably the day before, so that the bulk of your data would be intact. Usually the computer would reboot itself within minutes. Choose Restart Normally if the option arises and your screen should be back to normal.

• 5 years ago

This question was asked so long 2007 and now it's 2015 but it still helped me get my screen back to where it needs to go! THANK YOU SO MUCH... hahaha I must admit this scared me a little and having to navigate your mouse cursor all while your screen is flipped IS QUITE A CHALLENGE. Thank you once again!!!

• 5 years ago

Why can't I get a Header and Footer on my Excel worksheet? The icon is not there, Yet when I go to "?" it says go to Insert then to Header and Footer. I tried to add it but it is also not on that list. HELP

• 5 years ago

The right click on blank part of screen and hitting screen resolution did the trick!! I clicked LANDSCAPE and am back to normal!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

If you have an Nvidia Card, right mouse click on desktop, select Nvidia control panel, Under display should be an option rotate display, choose no rotation (Horizontal).

You have have to tilt your neck as you do this.

• 5 years ago

Right click on empty space on your screen, when the window opens, go down to screen resolution and click on that, then go to orientation and click on that and change to landscape then click apply and then ok at the bottom right.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.