Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Emmers
Lv 4
Emmers asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 1 decade ago

Canada????

hi, im a canadian, and im wondering if ppl(who don't live here but have visited) can give me their opinion. places, people, weather, ect. i like canada, even tho we;re sorta strange, what with a city called moose factory and all

Update:

i know what moose factory is. i wanna know what yu like about canada

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

One of the best countries in the world....For me Canada is the Best!!!! (world's second biggest country) what else can I say?My Home 'n Native Land "I LOVE YOU CANADA"

I'm proudly Canadian

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Moose Factory is an unincorporated island community in the Cochrane District, Ontario, Canada

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Canada is a nice country. The only problem I have is that the inhabitants are a bit smug.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have been to canada twice for fishing and hunting and i had a great time and the people were very friendly but i will not come back because of all the dumb laws you have now about bringing guns in.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.