Emmers
Emmers asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 1 decade ago

Canada????

hi, im a canadian, and im wondering if ppl(who don't live here but have visited) can give me their opinion. places, people, weather, ect. i like canada, even tho we;re sorta strange, what with a city called moose factory and all

i know what moose factory is. i wanna know what yu like about canada

Favorite Answer

One of the best countries in the world....For me Canada is the Best!!!! (world's second biggest country) what else can I say?My Home 'n Native Land "I LOVE YOU CANADA"

I'm proudly Canadian

Moose Factory is an unincorporated island community in the Cochrane District, Ontario, Canada

Canada is a nice country. The only problem I have is that the inhabitants are a bit smug.

I have been to canada twice for fishing and hunting and i had a great time and the people were very friendly but i will not come back because of all the dumb laws you have now about bringing guns in.