Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Did you ever see how a women flip flops from side to side and can't seem to remain steady.?

Take walking for instance they sway back and forth.

(Note to the ingorant, none of these questions are for us, Justice League is only here to teach you, we already have the answers we need and when we need more we go back to our circle of trust with GOD as the LIGHT!)

You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes, nor figs from thistles, are they? Even so, every good tree bears fruit; but the bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. So then, you will know them by their fruits. (Matthew 7:16-20)

Best Answer

at first i wasn't sure what u were talking about - especially about all the justice league stuff... But I know I always bump into whomever I'm walking with and as for the swaying - my behind does that on it's own...