How do you feel about Pakistan Mosque attack who kills many people?

I feel so bad about what's happening there , How come they kill eachother especially in the house of god , Is Pakistan becoming the second Iraq ?

Favorite Answer

i saw a pic in a newspaper online of a grieving father, it broke my heart,i still can't get his face off of my mind.

a mosque is a house of God, a peaceful place , not a target for terrorists

i hope they catch every last one of them and i wish for once shariaa'ah law is applied on the terrorists who claim they want it practiced. i don't want them given asylum in europe or the US as others were. they sure know if they don't kill of westerners they will get a break and can get away with a lot. they sure do in the gulf esp if iran paid them , they know they will end up in a place like london and treated as VIP's.

for the sake of our children i hope this ends .

• Abbas

I live in Pakistan KARACHI i love my country i feel so bad when that kind of things happen they are brain washed children aged 16 17 from the madarsas and they have no knowledge do iing this for some people intrest they are using them our government is working in that issue hope that every thing will be fine so what can i say there are much things changing here and we will handle this in future soon

love you for asking that

i love my pakistan its in its dark ages right now but there are positive things happening back in pakistan like the music industry is rising and im proud of artists like Hadiqa Kiani, Ali Zafar, and many more whoare at least trying to portray our country better

they are killing each other just for some different beliefs its so stupid

may allah help our pakistan

inshallah pakistan will be strong

http://youtube.com/watch?v=06pFjE_5MSc

Youtube thumbnail

check this video out PLEASE really look at it

It is such an heart breaking situation. Just to hear them say that they do it in the name of GOD makes absolutely NO sense. Even their beliefs say to live in peace NOT pieces!

The fanatics live such a blind hypocritical life. They follow after a man rather then the teachings that they are supposed to live by. All we can do is pray that GOD ALMIGHTY open there eyes to see the truth, open there ears to hear HIS truth and, open there hearts to understand HIS truth with obedience to him and, ONLY him in Jesus name, Amen.

No matter how much I see or read about suicide bombers and no matter how much oppression disgusts me I cannot imagine getting to the point to even consider doing something like that. It's one thing to fight for your home in battle but to blow yourself up?

i dont know, in most cases like these, people are either brain washed and have no other choice, or they do it for money (for their family or somthin)

I feel like it'd be a good idea to stay the heck out of mosques!

feel sorry for them, i feel like crying when these kind of things hapen to our muslims :(

the teerorists are damn crackheads who kill people for fun.

when musharraf wants to bomb red mosque, he wants to bomb red mosque. same with psycho terrorists.horrible.