Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Hollister?

What do you think.I think its coming out of style since its winter.Ive laid off of hco and af i started at h&m,urban outfitters,Macys,sears,wal mart and target.

I knoow hco isnt preppy polo and lacoste is

Favorite Answer

I agree with the one girl, Hollister is unoriginal, and very old. I wouldn't shop at walmart, but Target does has some nice stuff.. They have awesome eye shadow, but some of their stuff can be cheap (bikes for example) The Goth/Punk look has been around for ages, but Hot Topic is re doing that look, and its great! Rock on, good for you, Urbans and Macys has great stuff as well.

Are you kidding HCO is not going out of style... but Wal Mart and Target have went out of style a long time ago

♥Rachael♥

First of all, I hate Hollister, it promotes all the negative aspects of looking good.

And yes, it's become very cliche. I'm sick and tired of everyone wearing it 'cause they think it's "cool". I might be a bit biased 'cause I hate preps but that's just my answer.

• Nessa.

No, it's not coming out of style.

i don't like any of those preppy stores but i think its not out of style

I think Hollister sucks.

You asked.

No!!! Hollister has cute sweaters, and I love their stuff. Don't leave that store!

i think hollister is becoming too "highschool". H&M and Forever 21 is amazing

I thought you were "Miss.Preppy"

BTW...

abercerombie&hollister are NOT preppy niether are any of the other stores you named...

i still shop there, but

it's just getting old and un-original.

i love target and h&m!

<3