Paul Mitchell Hair Straightener?

Any one have one? What are they like? Do you like it? Pros/cons.

:]] Thanks

Best Answer

i got the paul mitchell about a year ago and when i first got it i loved it. Before that i had a cheap walmart straightener that really sucked. But last month one of my friends told me that her friend has the chi and that it works ALOT better than mine. i thought about getting a chi but i wasnt sure because they break so much. My paul mitchell hasnt broken yet, but after hearing about the chi i realize that my straightener kind of sucks.

Pros-

1) it hasnt broken yet.

2) I think it works ok, but compared to other straighteners its not that great.

3) I've dropped it a few times and its still fine.

4) When its on a high temperature it straightens pretty fast.

5) Its temperatures go from 180-400 degrees.

Cons-

1) Sometimes if i straigten a section of my hair i'll put it on the other side or move it around (but not clipping it up again) and when i straighten another section and look back at the one i moved it wont be straight anymore (or at least pin straight like i want it)

2) if i try to straighten my bangs they look fried. i have to put it on a really low setting to do them.

3) If i have the temp at 400, and then i put it down to 250 or below, the straightener completely stops working.

4) my hair is pretty dry from it, and i dont use it every day.

I think that you should get a different one, but if you want one that lasts get the paul mitchell.

hope i helped :)

Source(s): i have one.

chi paul mitchell hair straightener

• Maris

I use Marc Anthony Simply Straight - I get it at CVS and it's great! My hair feels good, it's not sticky, I don't get frizzed hair. After I straighten my hair, I run Paul Brown Hawaii serum thru it and it looks great!

not good ata ll it ws ued on my hair and the chi was as well

juist crap that's all it is dont get it

best flat itons are the sedu,ghd and or the FHI

they do straighten yourt hair but they also make ur hair frizzy