Have you ever had the kindness of a relative stranger?

overwhelm you b/c they give more to you than your own family?!

(btw; Thank you to you know who)

• Janet
    Favorite Answer

just speak to him loh

Yes I have on Yahoo actually. I made a friend with Lady A in the US and we used Answers to communicate and then our actual real world email.

I met Lady B in the NW of England and the same happened except she taught me 360.

She told me she was dying and I thought Yeah Yeah we all are.

On the 7/7/07 I received an 360 message from her sons that said their mother had passed on and that we her friends on answers had made her final days cheerful.

I felt gutted, it was as if a close family member had passed on.

I happened to mention it to Lady A in the course of our daily conversations and did other things as I didn't feel like doing answers.

Lady A replied within minutes with a personal note and an American Greetings Card that you would send to a loved one that had just lost somebody.

There is an example of kindness from relative strangers, so all of my fans and contacts who read this, there is a kindness in this community that we often only see in real life at this time of year.

Whatever your faith may God look down on you.

I don't get it, are they relatives or are they strangers?

I have seen people I do not even know, do so much for me, and they are not even being paid.

yeah, i once ran out of gas on my motorcycle on the freeway. so i had to push it ti next off ramp which was like a mile away. this lady pulls over, gives me a ride to the gas station waits for me and drives me back to my bike. she even waited to see if it started, lol. some people are just really nice.

Yea : )

i got sick on the train, and this nice lady took my home although she loved on the other end of the city lol..

Talk to that dude woman! :P

yup... very touched by it. when a stranger lends you a helping hand when your closed ones think its a minor issue and wants you to handle it alone.

• grodno

Yes and that kindness stays with you for a long time.

you are very welcome

:)