Have you ever had the kindness of a relative stranger?

overwhelm you b/c they give more to you than your own family?!

(btw; Thank you to you know who)

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Janet
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

just speak to him loh

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes I have on Yahoo actually. I made a friend with Lady A in the US and we used Answers to communicate and then our actual real world email.

I met Lady B in the NW of England and the same happened except she taught me 360.

She told me she was dying and I thought Yeah Yeah we all are.

On the 7/7/07 I received an 360 message from her sons that said their mother had passed on and that we her friends on answers had made her final days cheerful.

I felt gutted, it was as if a close family member had passed on.

I happened to mention it to Lady A in the course of our daily conversations and did other things as I didn't feel like doing answers.

Lady A replied within minutes with a personal note and an American Greetings Card that you would send to a loved one that had just lost somebody.

There is an example of kindness from relative strangers, so all of my fans and contacts who read this, there is a kindness in this community that we often only see in real life at this time of year.

Whatever your faith may God look down on you.

• 1 decade ago

I don't get it, are they relatives or are they strangers?

I have seen people I do not even know, do so much for me, and they are not even being paid.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah, i once ran out of gas on my motorcycle on the freeway. so i had to push it ti next off ramp which was like a mile away. this lady pulls over, gives me a ride to the gas station waits for me and drives me back to my bike. she even waited to see if it started, lol. some people are just really nice.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yea : )

i got sick on the train, and this nice lady took my home although she loved on the other end of the city lol..

Talk to that dude woman! :P

• 1 decade ago

yup... very touched by it. when a stranger lends you a helping hand when your closed ones think its a minor issue and wants you to handle it alone.

• grodno
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Yes and that kindness stays with you for a long time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you are very welcome

:)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.