Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

how is hermionie wearing this scarf?

http://alison.knitsmiths.us/images/blog_spring_200...

what are the otherways that they wear scarfs in harry potter, can you explain the ways

(i just got a wide and long scarf that is slythern)

Update:

i got one grom amazon, but hot topic has a "hogwarts' scarf but it looks liek a griffindor one

Update 2:

well my scarf is so wide and thick it looks bad when i knot it so i guess ill stick to doing the over the sholder thing like harry always does

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Jen M
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

It is just a basic half knot...like the first part of the square knot with the front just arranged to be flat down the front. It may have been pinned to make it stay just so.

Some people in Harry Potter will simply put the scarf around the neck and toss one side over the opposite shoulder.

• 1 decade ago

you hold it down the middle place the middle on your neck (so that both side are even).

Then its usually worn with a jacket over so that all you can see is the scarf in the middle

Other ways is wrapping it around your head to disguise the fact you have another head in the back. ;)

Source(s): cousin is a harry potter freak
  • 1 decade ago

fold the scarf in half and place the new middle at your neck. Put your hand in the loop created by the fold in the scarf and pull the other two loose ends through this. Pull it as tight as you like it

• K
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

put the scarf over your shoulders then cross it then take one of the sides and put it through the whole. sorry if its not specific enough.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think she just wore the scarf around her neck and pinned it in the front

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Where can your buy them.?

I want one!

Oh and she threw around her neck and tied it in front.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it looks like she sort of did it up like a tie

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well tell you the truth she's not wearing a scarf. its a sweater that she is wearing beneath the coat

• 1 decade ago

sorry dnt kno

• 1 decade ago

Sorry don't know them...=[

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.