Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationOther - Games & Recreation · 1 decade ago

what website can i go to to find free full version of roller coaster tycoon? AND I DON'T WANT T0 BUY IT!!!!

Favorite Answer

Try searching for Roller Coaster Tycoon promotions online. I know they were giving them away in Cheerios cereal boxes a while back.

You can also try your public library - a lot have cds of games.

If you are STILL stuck you can pay a very little amount on ebay - like 2 bucks plus shipping for a used copy.

If you want to be illegal - but you didn't hear it from me - you can download it off limewire or kazaa file sharing programs. You can also search for a roller coaster tycoon "torrent" in google and then download it with a program like "bittorrent".

There is no website that can give this...But there are websites that give you a free trail.If you do find a website telling you that you can download it for free... its problably a virus infected file

IF YOU DON'T BUY IT YOU'RE NOT GUNNA GET IT, DUH!