Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

check out this guy...! there is a pic! what do you think?

okay the picture isn´t that well and he is not that good in pictures so tell me what do you think about him?

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj4/mrn_45/mari...

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

cute kid, too old for him though, lol, i think he could be hot some day

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i might wager you purchased dumped woman. It grew to grow to be into perhaps for the main significant ideal. i do now not understand what your doing putting faith in a on line courting. my own grandson is doing this. he's a heck of a guy yet very shy. he's had 3 undesirable on line relationships now. i might neglect this enterprise if I even have been you and get a existence, bypass accessible and meet real human beings. connect a real team by way of way of church. AA, yet another source.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I didnt look at the pic but this is what i think you should tell him.

"I'm really sorry that i cant contact you anymore. I am a very self centered, vain and mirror obessed girl. I will only date guys who meet my physical requirements (please find attached 10 pages). Since you do not meet these requirements, you are too - insert one here - short, thin, not muscular enough, wrong hair/eye colour, your teeth arent straight and you need a hair cut. Therefore please leave me alone as I continue my search for the perfect physcial man. I know you have a wonderful personality, you make me laugh and I can talk to you about anything, but your eyes are too close together so goodbye"

• 1 decade ago

He is very handsome. He has a big schnauzer on him...but still a handsome dude.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

okay... he has a big nose not my type. but for other people he looks kinda okay but really not my type.

• 1 decade ago

You look dorky, fix your eyebrows, they are to thick.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hes okay looking. but y ??

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Uhm...he has a big nose? Seriously, who cares what he looks like. Do you like him and you want our approval that he is good looking? If we say he is not good looking will you not like him? WTF?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he is ok, its just one pic, i would need to see more

• why do you like him.

he looks hot in my opinion

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.