Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

Where can i find the season 2 of Death Note in english?

I only found ten english episodes. The others that i found are only in japanese with english sub

Favorite Answer

That's it for season one for now. No, I don't mean they've terminated the series, I just mean that there are only 10 english episodes at the moment.

I would now like to state the obvious--

L IS THE WORLD'S BEST DETECTIVE- HE ROCKS!

L and Light (how cool a name is that?!) are both mad geniuses! THEY ROCK!!! XD

~EDIT~

My name is J, Death Note is about a seventeen year old genius kid named Light who, one day, finds a black notebook labeled, "Death Note". He soon discovers that it kills whoever's name he writes in it, as long as he has their face in his mind. If no cause of death is mentioned, they just die of a heart attack sixty seconds after the name is written. Light is accompanied by the guardian of the Death Note, a god of death named Ryuk. (He has an addiction to apples. lol) Soon, he has the only man able to control all of the Japanese police on his case, a curious, super-intelligent detective named L. (That's not his real name; it's just his alibi for security reasons. If you watch episode 6 on watchdeathnote.tv, you'll see why I call him "curious".) So now it's the battle of the genius minds!

I AM SO ADDICTED TO DEATH NOTE!!!

i think it's on at night in cartoon network I'm not sure but try it.

i dont think there is a second season..

www.anime6.org

oh, i like the *** version though

try youtube

i dont watch death note

can u email me about wat its about ?