Hawk.Eyes asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

What did you guys think of the Boston Celtics before the off-season trades for the BIG THREE?

I'm writting a cause and effect article for English and I need to know more about what the NBA classified this team before the trades...basically the 06-07 season

EX: Portland (last season) = laughingstock

Favorite Answer

they gambled if the team chemestry would work, and heck they won, to bad the BIG three aint that young and they dont have all the time in the world to win the finals like back in the day'

I didnt consider Boston to be a playoff contender. Because a few teams in the East got a little better, but most stayed the same.

In the East before the season started and the Boston trade, it looked like Detroit would be the run away favorite.

They were pretty bad last year, but keep in mind without injuries they would have been flirting with 500 as well and most people forget that.

However I saw potential for them to turn it around with the arrival of a big guy who can play well on both ends (Jefferson is just offense) so I had hopes for something to happen, but getting KG and Ray Allen was beyond my wildest dreams.

• They sucked

They had the worst record in the NBA

i think boston was going 2 be worser than last season

all those all of us is suited it actual relies upon on the guy, haa I actual have a great and perky butt and all of us loves it haa yet i understand some adult men that like little people butt haa only hit upon a guy that loves you as you're no longer to your butt

I thought they might trade Paul

Guess I was wrong

They SUCKED!! Worse than my precious Hawks.

It was hilarious! There team was full of no names.