Why do guys have names for their private parts but women never do.?

You hear men call their penis "Herman the one eyed monster" but you will never hear a woman call her "Martha the muffin".

28 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Men are immature. You haven't learned that by now ?

and I have known women who had "names" for their breasts; ie. The twins...

Men are merely more likely to do so; but they are not alone in that...

Edit: Breezy: How serious do you think a conversation with a man could be when he is referring to his genitals as "sammy the one eyed trouser snake" (to borrow someone elses example) ?

• 1 decade ago

LMAO at 'Martha the Muffin' ha! ha! ha!

i think that men and women have different attitudes towards sex

• 1 decade ago

but you will hear a man call her martha the muffin

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm sure women do it too, they're just not as childish as men and tell everyone their penis is called sammy the one eyed trouser snake.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Love the "Martha the muffin" bit. ROFLMFAO!

Can't answer that. Obviously not all guy do but I don't get the ones that do!

• 1 decade ago

Men often seem to be controlled by them so they name them. I was actually 40 years old before I found out most men do this.

• 5 years ago

Men are comfortable with their genitals. Most women I've known are not, and don't like to talk about them.

• 4 years ago

Beating someone up over that is ridiculous. Yeah, she was being a butthole, but come on, he should've controlled himself. There are better reasons in life to beat people up for and the size of your thing isn't one of them.

• 1 decade ago

Not sure never hurt a guy calling their private part a name. It must be where you live.

• 1 decade ago

Martha sounds so old-fashioned. Now with Melanie, we might be onto something!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.