Why do guys have names for their private parts but women never do.?

You hear men call their penis "Herman the one eyed monster" but you will never hear a woman call her "Martha the muffin".

Best Answer

Men are immature. You haven't learned that by now ?

and I have known women who had "names" for their breasts; ie. The twins...

Men are merely more likely to do so; but they are not alone in that...

Edit: Breezy: How serious do you think a conversation with a man could be when he is referring to his genitals as "sammy the one eyed trouser snake" (to borrow someone elses example) ?

LMAO at 'Martha the Muffin' ha! ha! ha!

i think that men and women have different attitudes towards sex

but you will hear a man call her martha the muffin

I'm sure women do it too, they're just not as childish as men and tell everyone their penis is called sammy the one eyed trouser snake.

Love the "Martha the muffin" bit. ROFLMFAO!

Can't answer that. Obviously not all guy do but I don't get the ones that do!

Men often seem to be controlled by them so they name them. I was actually 40 years old before I found out most men do this.

Men are comfortable with their genitals. Most women I've known are not, and don't like to talk about them.

Beating someone up over that is ridiculous. Yeah, she was being a butthole, but come on, he should've controlled himself. There are better reasons in life to beat people up for and the size of your thing isn't one of them.

Not sure never hurt a guy calling their private part a name. It must be where you live.

Martha sounds so old-fashioned. Now with Melanie, we might be onto something!