=D asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 decade ago

Can someone translate this to simple french please?

Please don't use translators ^^

The recipe I chose is banana cake. The ingredients for this recipe is a half cup of butter, two large eggs either brown or white, three crushed bananas of any kinda, two cups of all purpose flour, one and a half teaspoon of baking powder, one teaspoon of baking soda, half a teaspoon of salt, one and a half cup of sugar and half a cup of milk of any kind. The first step is to preheat the oven at one hundred and eighty celcius or three hundrend and fifty farenheit. In a bowl, cream the butter with the sugar. Add the eggs, one by one and slowly mix in the crushed bananas. Mix well until the batter is smooth. In another bowl, mix in the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Pour the liquid in the first bowl and add in milk, mix the mixture until everything is smooth. Pour the liquid in a nine by thirteen pan and bake it in the oven for about twenty to twenty-five minutes. When it is done let it cool, after that it should be ready to eat. This cake can

Update:

be eaten in any party, celebration or for the fun of it. It can be eaten with frosting or cream. This cake can be any other type of fruit cake instead of banana. If you suggest another fruit, replace it with the banana and do everything else normally. Thank you for listening!

Update 2:

Thank you for those who helped/answered (:

Update 3:

LOL thanks Tawnia, no you didn't give me the answer, you just corrected my mistakes. BTW, did you use translators?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

La recette que j'ai choisie est gâteau de banane. Les ingrédients pour cette recette est demi de tasse de beurre, de deux grands oeufs bruns ou blancs, de trois bananes écrasées d'un peu, de deux tasses de farine tout usage, de cuillère à café 1 1/2 de levain en poudre, d'une cuillère à café de bicarbonate de soude, de moitié d'une cuillère à café de sel, de tasse 1 1/2 de sucre et de moitié par tasse de lait de sorte. La première étape est de préchauffer le four le farenheit à cent quatre-vingts le celcius ou trois le hundrend et cinquante. Dans une cuvette, écrémer le beurre avec du sucre. Ajouter les oeufs, mélanger un et lentement dans les bananes écrasées. Mélanger bien jusqu'à ce que la pâte lisse soit lisse. Dans une autre cuvette, mélanger dans la farine, le levain en poudre, le bicarbonate de soude et le sel. Verser le liquide dans la première cuvette et ajouter en lait, mélanger le mélange jusqu'à ce que tout soit lisse. Verser le liquide dans des neuf par la casserole treize et le faire cuire au four dans le four pendant environ vingt à vingt-cinq minutes. Quand il est fait le laisser se refroidir, ensuite cela qu'il devrait être tout préparé. Ce gâteau peut être mangé en n'importe quelle partie, célébration ou pour l'amusement de lui. Il peut être mangé avec le givrage ou la crème. Ce gâteau peut être n'importe quel autre type de gâteau de fruit au lieu de banane. Si vous proposez un autre fruit, le remplacer par la banane et faire tout autrement normalement. Merci de l'écoute !

Wait! I hope I didnt give you the answer to your homework!

Source(s): I took french in high school but I did use the translator on some parts becasue it's been so long! Hope I helped :) (I speak, read and write English and Chinese the best.)
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No I am an American and speak English just fine .

If you look at "Your" Yahoo Toolbar there is a translator

(it is called Reference,,, be sure to add it )

and we only get 2 points to help instruct you how to use the system..

• 1 decade ago

sry but i dont speak french

• 1 decade ago

I KNOW FRENCH BUT NOT WELL ENOUGH TO TRANSLATE SORRY!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.