Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 1 decade ago

Wu-Tang 8 Diagrams?

Now I was a HUGE Wu fan back in the day, I still got a lotta Wu-wear gear, I've got all their old cds, and a few of the newer ones, but it seems like nearly every time I've copped something new in the past few years its been a disappointment. They are some of the few artists whos albums I nearly always buy instead of just downloading, because I like to support those who I feel deserve it... I really liked Masta Killas - No Said Date, because it really brought sh!t back to the old school style that I loved... Now, all of this being said, Hows 8 diagrams? I've only heard maybe one track off it, and I liked it, but it certainly wasn't the old school style that I'm into... so is this album wourth buying? I'm wondering the same about The Big Doe Rehab, since Ghost was always my favourite member, but I think his sh!ts gone a little downhill recently as well.

Favorite Answer

8 Diagrams is quite possibly the comeback album of the year. As always, the RZA's production was on point. However, lyrically, the guys didn't come out as hard as theyre known to. Meth imo came out the hardest. It's a good album, def. worth buying. It's better than their last album Iron Flag, and better than the W. I would give it 4 mics. Good, solid effort.

I may be the only person on here to tell you that I didn't really like Big Doe. IMO it wasn't even a step up from More Fish...but still buy it, cuz' it's always good to supporet the artists that deserve it.

IF YOU ARE A TRUE WU FAN THEN YOU WILL COP IT NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE SAY....SOME SAY IT WAS A DISAPPOINTMENT, OTHERS SAY IT IS A SAVIOR OF THE STATE OF HIP HOP RIGHT NOW....I BEEN BANGIN WU SINCE PROTECT YA NECK, AND IM HEAR TO SAY GO COP THAT ALBUM YO....NOTHING IS GONNA MATCH RETURN TO DA 36 CHAMBERS, OR WU-TANG FOREVER...THEY ARE CLASSICS IN A TIME WHEN THAT TYPE OF HIP HOP WAS VIABLE.... THE CULTURE HAS CHANGED...NO, IT'S METAMORPHED INTO A HAVEN FOR CLUB, TRAP HOUSE, JEWELRY, AND COCAINE POLLUTION...THE WU ALWAYS KEEPS IT REAL AND THAT'S WHAT MATTERS THE MOST, AND THAT'S WHY THEY ARE WHO THEY ARE AND HAVE THE REPUTATION THAT THEY'VE UPHELD FOR SO MANY YEARS.....GO COP THAT JOINT, AND IT COMES WITH A FREE DVD, BONUS BACKSTAGE AND VIDEO FOOTAGE OF THEY'RE ROCK THE BELLZ TOUR....

PEEP MY MUZIC TOO.....

http://myspace.com/quotethemc

BE SURE TO ADD ME AND LEAVE A COMMENT!

BIG DOE REHAB WAS SICK!! i'd say it compares pretty well to his great fishscale from a few years ago..

Source(s): and 8 diagrams did suck

its good, well worth it =].

my boyfriend got it at best buy for 12.99 and it came with a DVD