Why does eating cheese make me sweat?

Why does it make me sweat?Is it just me or do others have a strange sweating sensation on the face when eating various cheeses?

Favorite Answer

Casomorphin an ingredient in cheese has an effect similar to an opioid narcotic which can cause dilation of the subcutaneous blood vessels causing flushing of the face and neck and resultant sweating.

• Jasmine6 years agoReport

If i were to rate this comment 1 to 5 i would give it a 5 *****. Its very well written and its in details.

Does Cheese Sweat

Good question..

Are you diabetic by chance? Some studies have shown Diabetics to have facial sweating(gustatory sweating) when eating certain foods, cheese being the most common.

Cheese makes you sweat due to the chemicals inside the cheese. It also depends if the cheese is spicy. Most people who have the cheese sweating get it around their neck, under their eyes or their arm pits. There is something that is in the cheese and it goes to your blood vessels then your sweat comes out.

Maybe you get so excited that you are eating cheese, that you can not control yourself. I have never sweated eating cheese. Make sure you are not allergic, or turn on the AC. Good luck!!

I've always gotten the same sensation myself. It's like a cold clammy feeling under your eyes. I'm not sure what it is, possibly a sensitivity to tyramine? Not many people will know what you're talking about when you mention it, they just look at you like "what the hell are you talking about?" But there are definitely other cheese sweaters out there too lol

This is the same technique I have taught over 138,000 men and women in 157 countries to successfully treat their excessive sweating condition over the past 7 years!

Remember: Watch the whole video, as the ending will pleasantly surprise you�

It's an allergic reaction. I have the same problem whenever I eat ketchup or some sauces like sweet and sour sauce.

For the best answers, search on this site https://smarturl.im/aDDEp

1

Source(s): I Treated My Diabetes http://ReverseDiabetesToday.enle.info/?3C83

Don't know about sweats, but I have some wicked dreams on Stinky Cheddar.