Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

How Long Till you feel sick ? before you no your pregnant?

It's been like a week and ahalf.

and i'v been feeling a lil bit dizzy and i'v had one headack

is it rare to get gas alot when your pergant? i'v been going pee alot , i don't no whats going on , i want to get a test but its to early. and im wondering if its normal to feel a lil bit sick this early? and i'v also been really hungery.

please help me out i need a best answer.

• Favorite Answer

I'm on my 3rd child and with my last pregnancy I found out I was pregnant when I was only a week along. I went in to switch my birth control because I was feeling sick (i thought it was my birth control) my dr wanted to do a pregnancy test before she switched me to a different one. So we did a blood test and sure enough about an hour later she calls me and says congrats you are having another baby. So my advise to you is go in and have a blood test done to find out if you are pregnant or not. My first 2 pregnancies I didnt feel to sick just a little "morning sickness" both boys. I am now pregnant with my 3rd and I was extremely sick. Couldnt get out of bed without running to the bathroom. I am having a little girl this time! Good Luck to you!

Now everyone can cure infertility using this natural remedy http://pregnancyhelps.info/

infertility can run in the family and one of the first things the doctor asks you when you go to a fertility clinic is your family history regarding cases of infertility or other reproductive issues.

If infertility is caused by genetic disorder then it's not unusual that one of the kids (your mom) doesn't have it and another does (your aunt).

two months of trying is still to early to be concerned about the fact that you might be infertile and it's also quite early to go to a fertility specialist. Go to a regular Obgyb to get a closer insight and see what ways there are are to improve your fertility rate.

Also remove alcohol, caffeine and cigarettes from your life because they might influence your chances too. Stress is also a risk factor when it comes to infertility.

I wish I could give you a definite timeline, but it's hard to tell. Usually, it should only last the 1st 3 mos. or so, but it could take a little longer since your body, much like mine, doesn't like outside hormones being injected into it on a daily basis. Try to eat crackers to settle the stomach and invest in Ben & Jerry's stock for the crying! Just kidding! (I'm in the same boat b/c even TV commercials make me cry!) Talk to your ob/gyn if the symptoms persist and see if there's anything you can do or take to relieve yourself from the symptoms. You have to remember that BC pills are meant to trick your body into thinking it's pregnant to prevent ovulation, so what you're experiencing is pretty much what you'll feel like when (and if) you decide to get pregnant one day. I hope it helps a little!

• Dee

Normally you dont feel sick until about 7-8 weeks. Im not saying that you absolutely wont feel sick until then but that is the average with most women. Normally very soon in pregnancy you will notice your breasts getting very sore and tender, you will seem to smell everything and even things you normally like will make you gag another one is you will begin to get really tired. Well good luck.

Sometimes, women get morning sickness before it's possible to have a positive test result. All of your symptoms are very nebulous, not much to go on. They could be due to anything. Your best bet: treat yourself as if you know you are pregnant. Buy the test, and when you know you've missed a period, take it. Don't get too excited until you know, and don't go telling everyone, because if it's a false alarm, good or bad, you're going to be embarrassed.

Good luck to you.

you usually don't start getting sick until your 5th or 6th week