I'd like a dream interpreted, please?

Before I explain the dream, I thought I'd explain some things. I met Tyler 7 years ago, and I had a crush on him. We admitted to liking each other the next year, and then we were dating until two years later. I still loved him two years after that, when I finally got over him. I haven't talked to him in years. I rarely think about him when I'm awake, even though I see him in school everyday, but I still dream about him all the time, and I'd like to know why.

Here's the dream: I was in a museum. It was in a building, and then part of it went out and it was all on platforms like 50 stories in the air, and there were exhibits on them. Tyler was one of the exhibits, and I kept trying to get to the platform he was on, but I'd eventually fall, and have to start over. When I got there, he was gone. I left the museum and walked to a nearby beach, and he was there. Then we had to run because something was chasing us.

If you want more detail, email me here:

shiroi_tora_ayame@hotmail.com

I wanted to add some details when I noticed this feature-

I left the museum and walked to a nearby beach, and he was there on a bench. I went and sat next to him and looked around, and here were yellow flowers all in perfect lines and fake perfect grass all around. Then we had to run, there was something or someone, I can't remember what chasing up. We tried to hide behind some thorny thing, but then changed our minds, and we ran down a hall where there was a sign that said "PINK" with a big arrow, then I woke up.

Favorite Answer

You have unresolved feelings for Tyler[you still like him] even though in your mind the relationship is "ancient history"[museum], you still keep him up on a pedestal[50 foot platform] subconsciously.

You feel he is the greatest guy, [maybe too good for you?],and it seems that external forces won't allow you to be together comfortably.

What keeps you from being with him?

It sounds like you still want to be with him but you can't get to him.

you are trying to reach the idol of your dreams..you've put him on a pedestal and think he is unobtainable..now your not sure how to approach him ..

The Mueseum could represent you past or you yourself. (Exhibt of you)

i think u might still like him u might want to give him another chance or u might have just been smoking weed b4 u went 2 bed..................................... (just kidding) lol =]