Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareDesktops · 1 decade ago

how can i deleal a file when my pc says i may not have the appropriate permissions to access the idem?


i am a administrator and how do i find a file unlocker to remove its in use stat this was on the system when i bought it and it is unapropiate for my children to see please help me

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

    Is like the egg or chiken question.

    if i where you i get a bootable CD-Rom or floppy in sites like softpedia or similar.

    Boot from there, then go and hunt for the bugger, is not longer protected by the OS

  • 1 decade ago

    If you are running vista or xp, this usually means that the file is in use. You can use a file unlocker to remove it's in use status.

  • 1 decade ago

    You must ask an admin of your computer to delete for you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.