Am i still a virgin?

usually i would find it stupid for someone to ask such a question but now im the one asking anyway a long story short my bf and i were recently fooling around as usually but he would normally only finger me but this time i sat on him and he placed just the head of his penis in me so im just curious he says im no longer a virgin but im not too sure wat do u think all answers will be appreciated

well i honestly i still do feel that way as i said before just the head went in and then we stopped there was no movement im always wondering if there is anyway i could check for myself or only a doctor could tell i have no problem about having sex its jus that i would like to know wether i still am or not

thank u guys i apprecitate the openess of ur answers but if anyone knows how i could personally check for myelf it would give me a peace of mind....

Favorite Answer

you still are!! he just wants you to THINK THAT so he can go all the way with you!! don't be fooled!!

This is how you can tell if you are in fact a virgin...If when he inserted the very tip of his penis in you, it did not break your hymen, then you are a virgin..Now just in case you don't know what that means...If he broke your hymen, you would have started bleeding immediately!! And no, not just a drop of blood...You and he would have both had a descent amount of blood on you.. Since you were not alarmed about a large amount of blood during your experience, I'm guessing you didn't see any... It sounds to me like you are one step away from having sex.. And your boyfriend knows this... This is why he is probably telling you that you are no longer a virgin.. He is hoping that by saying you aren't that you will just give up and have sex.... I do not know how old you are but I'm hoping that you didn't just get pregnant doing that.. Yes you can still get pregnant even if you are still a virgin... The fact that he stuck just the tip in can definitely get you pregnant even tho he did not ***...The fact of the matter is, the penis always has a few drops of a sperm mixture in it that comes out through the top (to clean the penis) which always comes out when the penis is stimulated (or when he gets hard). Please if you decide to do that again please wear a condom.. It would be even better if you waited and gave this some thought..I know it's hard to think when you are in that heated state..The best thing to do is not let it get that far...I wish you luck... You got lucky this time..I hope you consider the value of your virginity before you give it up so easily..The fact that your hymen did not break means that someone is looking out for you, maybe this is your 2nd chance...I don't know anyone who got a 2nd chance..I hope you use it wisely...

Let's be honest and break it down here. Even if by some definition you are still a virgin (and by mine, you're not.) you won't be for long at the rate you and your boyfriend are going. But please, in the future, even if he's just putting it in a little bit, make him wear a rubber. The penis lubricates it's head with a mixture containing sperm and you CAN be impregnated like that.

• Noel

Any act of sex in the vagina is a sort of sex, even if you didnt bleed i concider you being not a virgin. What more to your story do you want done to you? You said you sat on his penis? doesnt matter if it was all the way or not. Sorry

• tayhay

I think if any of the penis enters you, you are no longer a virgin, so.....

Next time, tell the kid to use a condom - otherwise you both may might have an issue.

this guy really out-stepped his bounds didn't he? I would say you are still a virgin, but I hope you were wearing protection because bacterial STDs can still infect when there is no actual "sex" but there is physical contact. I know someone who got Clamidia that way.

well that seems to me that the activity you did may have caused your hymen to break so technically you're not a virgin anymore.

the good news is no one can visually tell if you are or not. only you know the truth

i still think ur a virgin bc u didnt get the full affect and he didnt shove it all the way in

that depends on your definition of a virgin. everyone has different opinions... personally i think your still a virgin unless you actually have sex

If this time his penis went up ur vagina then no ur not a virgin.