Which game should I get?

Should I get John Woo's Stranglehold or Call of Duty 4 for PlayStation 3 and if you could explain why then that'd be great too? I'm really in a bind here so thanks for your help

:D

Favorite Answer

I personally love cod4. The story is awesome, so is online. As you advance online you unlock guns and addons for your weapons. There are also challenges that you can do to unlock more stuff. I would pick cod4. Just my opinion though. Hope this helps!

Call of Duty 4. Stranglehold was a huge redundant bore...The enemy charactors had no Artificial intelligence what so ever. You shoot at them and they just stand there and they may or may not fire back. The physics were really lame as well, The only thing the game developer did right was the blood trails etc... other than the gore it was lame. Rent stranglehold and Buy Call of Duty 4 has great physics and graphics. The Artificial Intelligence of the charactors is much better and the online gaming is great as well. .

I've rented both, and I'd say Call Of Duty 4. Lot's more action, and generally, a whole better game.

definetly CO4...its never repetitive in single player and CrAzY online...stranglehold is tooooo repetitive and the online play is meh

Transformers the game. It may not seem like there are alot of games on ps3 but believe me there is going to be.

Source(s): ps3 owner

I say rent both and find out for yourself because you are the one buying it not any of us telling you about it....for me I would actually have to experience the gameplay for both to make my decision