My dad caught me watching porn in my PC with my hand in my erect penis...i'm so embarrassed!!?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
our house rules is that we should not lock our rooms at nights or when we have friends in our room..girls not allowed inside our rooms. one night after school work i watched some porn ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
My mom walked in on me once. I wasn't watching porn, but there was no doubt about what I was doing. We were both embarrassed and she excused herself and left very quickly. She never mentioned it. I don't know if she told my dad, but both of my parents are very understanding and I don't think either one was upset, except for my mom being embarrassed.

Asker's Rating & Comment

5 out of 5
thank...very interestng
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (23)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Dan answered 6 years ago
    Happened to me when I was 15 except my parents wern't so understanding as yours were.
    • 4
    • Comment
  • prE4chEr answered 6 years ago
    i have never been walked in on while masterbating, but he did walk in on me a few times while having sex. the first time he was bringing me and this girl pizza to my room cause we were watching a movie. he just walked in without knocking and caught her topless giving me head. she was so embarassed. he was super embarassed too. i was 15. he was happy about it though. i guess it is affirmation that i am not gay. we have a good laugh about it now and again. i am 26 now.
    • 3
    • Comment
  • humpysprout answered 6 years ago
    Dude, you have one nice dad!
    • 3
    • Comment
  • chiquitabanana answered 6 years ago
    This reminded me of American Pie I
    lol* lol* lol*
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Sandy answered 6 years ago
    I have 3 boys 10, 14 & 19 yr old. I've caught the two older ones in the act. I know they were imbarrassed, but all I said was that they have private rooms to do private things. The doors are never locked but I always knock before I go in. ALL boys and teenagers masterbate even the girls. Your father should knocked.

Masterbation is the safest sex
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Mr.*LUii$* jR. answered 6 years ago
    nice dad

nope never happen to me
    • 2
    • Comment
  • LAW above ALL answered 6 years ago
    LMAO, that is so funny, but no I've never been caught in the act.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • boncarles answered 6 years ago
    Haha, your dad is a guy too, don't sweat it. He is probably glad you are healthy and normal. He should let you have some privacy, though.
    PS, the fact that he is so suspicious that he makes you leave your door unlocks means he probably DID do something he should not have as a teen, that he assumes you may want to try. He's surely happy that all you're doing is masterbating.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Tarara Tiamo answered 6 years ago
    Haha! The samee thing probably happened to him when he was younger! EVERYBODY does it so don't feel ashamed! And next time you can't look him in the eye, just imagine him sat there watching porn!!
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• Vic S answered 6 years ago
    c'mon ur 16!!!! tell him to give u a break!!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • rga1121 answered 6 years ago
    hi
    your not the first, and you wont be the last. besides, your father was a teenager at one time, so if their is anyone in your home that understands you is your father.

you have nothing to worry about.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sudeep Holia than thou answered 6 years ago
    How many times has he caught you at it? You asked this before. I think he might be spying on you.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • HUGO M & GABY answered 6 years ago
    Well this is normal to happen.
    I guess your dad didn't got mad.

Is your dad you are a men and he knows our needs.
    I he understand that just try next time to lock the door while you masturbate after just open the door normally

Source(s):

• Rate
    • Comment
  • GT answered 6 years ago
    everyone masturbates. nothing to be shy about. People who laugh at other ppl masturbating are not ready to be honest to themselves.

I think the only people who dont feel the need to masturbate are women. Men do have a physical need to release tension.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • JNS answered 6 years ago
    I am sorry you were embarrassed. Rest assured your dad was probably just as embarrassed. Remember he was a 16 year old to. I bet he has learned to knock before entering. I am an open minded parent, I have discussed sex with my children and I have to tell you I would be more embarrassed if I walked in on my 14 year old son, because I didn't knock first.

Source(s):

R.N mother of three
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • bunnie <3 answered 6 years ago
    um, i don't play with myself...so there's nothing for anyone to catch me doing, but yea...your lucky to have parents that didn't freak out.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • zenthil answered 6 years ago
    Ha ha ha ,Like father like son,haven't you heard of this quote.
    I think your father also had undergone certain situations.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • therosesash answered 6 years ago
    I have the absolute perfect song for you. It might help you ease your spirits about the situation.

It's almost like he wrote the song about you situation. Hope you like it!
    • 1
    • Comment
  • ---Chocoholic--- answered 6 years ago
    Dont worry. Things like this happen to the best of us. Soon it will be forgotten and if you have a good father, he should understand. GOOD LUCK
    • 1
    • Comment
  • XoHollister loves nick and joe J answered 6 years ago
    It was your Dad. He couldn't sleep so he decided to make some popcorn in the microwave. He didn't realize it was one of those stinkin single serving bags and left it there for a full 3 minutes burning it beyond reasonable consumption.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ♥Special Red Girlâ„¢ answered 6 years ago
    That's the way it's SUPPOSED to be. But the only thing I disagree with is the rule of not being able to lock your bedroom door @ night.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • FArah H answered 6 years ago
    Umm, you need to let him know...that girls like you... if you are a virgin and he caught you.. then sucks.. but if he knows you have friends that are girls and you are a cool dude then you are fine..I am 18, I am not normal, I don't wack it like all my friends.. weird ehh? but yeah get laid.. but it is normal.. and ya sucks... weird.. but hey at least it wasn't your mom... my mom was sleeping in my room.. and is making the impression that she saw me watching "gross stuff" and I haven't seen dumb pornn in years.. she prolly saw me see a girl eating another girls fluids or something... or like a beheading or some prisoner rape... but still weird that she knows I look at killings and weird people stabbing their anuses or something... good luck fella.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Shany answered 6 years ago
    you've been here before, haven't you?
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock