My dad caught me watching porn in my PC with my hand in my erect penis...i'm so embarrassed!!?

our house rules is that we should not lock our rooms at nights or when we have friends in our room..girls not allowed inside our rooms. one night after school work i watched some porn in my PC with headphone so that nobody could heard the sounds. i did not notice that my dad came in and i found him at my back... show more our house rules is that we should not lock our rooms at nights or when we have friends in our room..girls not allowed inside our rooms. one night after school work i watched some porn in my PC with headphone so that nobody could heard the sounds. i did not notice that my dad came in and i found him at my back watching porn and my hand inside my shorts holding my penis..i freak out but my dad knows how to pacify my situation. it was my fisrt serious discussion with my dad about sex, masturbation, porns and lot of things but i was so ashamed that i could not face him at breakfast the following morning, he just pat me in my back and wink it's means okey i guess. it was a good dad and son encounter that night and i'm thankful for having a dad like him. from dad to his 16 yrs old son it means so much to me and i treasure of my dad love to his children. have you experience thesame that somebody caught you doing nasty and crazy things..just for your thoughts...
24 answers