Jonathan asked in Games & RecreationCard Games · 1 decade ago

should i trade my d-draw and malicious for a il blud and why!!!?

Best Answer

This trade all depends on what type of deck you want to make. If you need the D. Cards then don't trade. If you need il Blud then do.

Other than that I'd say it's a fair trade. But it all depends on what type of deck you want to perfect.

trade them and then sell the il blud cause its worth enough to buy 2 of each of those cards.

Yes you should....... you can sell the Il budd for 150-200$ and you can buy d-draw and malicous for 100 making it so you have 50-100$ left.

Its alot of hassle selling and buying. I would advise you to keep the cards unless you have a buyer and agress on a good price.

relies upon in case you needed those 2 enjoying cards and the different individual needed the ghost uncommon it is not significant if that's a great commerce in basic terms in case you probably did no longer pick it and you needed different enjoying cards

if yur playing zombies with 3x z-master then yes