Will Cocaine (Energy Drink) ever be available in Canada?

The website says it comes out in 15 days but I can`t find any info that says it comes out in Canada.

Best Answer

if u pay me ill send it to u!lol

You can get energy drinks in Canada. Just let me know and I will help you there. There are many there all ready.

No, Caffiene, in Canada I believe is not to be "inserted" in beverages in Canada, its illegal...so I've read..I could be wrong though

***EDIT***

After doing a little research...caffiene isn't illegal to be put in beverages, but...Canada unlike the US regulates the amount of caffiene that can go into drinks...so "Energy" drinks...dont' get the thumbs up in Canada.

• Jo-ann

Sorry, that is an illegal drug. Long ago cocaine was added to Coca Cola and was quite the pick me up drink until cocaine was made illegal and the formula was changed.

I heard they took it off the market because they named the drink cocaine.

Canada could use some lol

• jemark

It's not even in the USA. I hope it never will be available

• .

I thought that drink was banned in the USA.

well i was drinkin it here in usa 6 months ago , but havnt seen it recently , its not real good tho

• Looney

Never ever