Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 1 decade ago

Healthcare for native americans in texas?!?!?!?!?!?

I am moving to Texas in june from Canada. Since i am native american i get free healthcare in Canada. I was wondering if this is the same case in the United States? If not then what is the best and cheapest healthcare to have?

Favorite Answer

If you're enrolled or a descendant of a US federally recognized tribe you will qualify for Indian Health Services in the US. However, if your tribes are from Canada only you will not. I have a friend who is Saulteaux and he does not qualify for IHS since his family is entirely from Canada.

Source(s): Enrolled tribal member (US)

It seems painfully obvious that our government and others are enabling them to come and take advantage of the system we have built for AMERICANS not people that break our laws and enter our country illegal I think I will start robbing banks I am broke so that will be O.K. right? do you think the teller will help me because I truly need the money? I think it is time to kick out ALL of the people in power positions that make laws to help them break laws. we are told that we have a representative government but who are they representing? It surely not any one I know It is time for a change I plan to vote the Richard Pryor way NONE OF THE ABOVE what is next voting rights for illegals? 2nd amendment means we can defend our home land frrom invasion when the numbers reach over a million I would call that an invasion and time to defend our way of life.