Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

Please translate this : ta un peu oblier de te pencher pck c tjr son kas ,=) il sait pas donsser mdr!!!=)?

Best Answer

Well this is badly written with alot of chat language and errors but I guess the correct French sentence would be:

Tu as un peu oublié de te pencher, parce que c'est toujours son cas. Il ne sait pas danser.

If that's right, it means:

You have somewhat forgot to lean because it is always its case (that part sounds weird.. I may be wrong). He does not know how to dance.

I guess the context would have helped to understand the meaning.

Ugh, French leet speak. Here's what I can deduce:

You forgot a little to lean because it's always his/its (kas?). He/it doesn't know (donsser mdr?).

Yes, I know that doesn't make much sense. Maybe someone else will be able to come up with something better.

Exactly like Olivier.

Mdr means "mort de rire" which is the equivalent of ROFL (rolling on floor laughing)

your a little oblier to lean you pck C tjr his kas, =) it does not know donsser mdr!!!=)?

it's french

Olivier is right

pck c tjr son kas = because it's always his case

...pas donsser = he don't know how to dance

I think mdr is merde so = s**t