Valentine ideas for kids ages 1-5yrs.?

Please could you email me at any super valentine ideas for my kids here at my home day Care. Worksheets, projects, or anything else.

Thank you so much.

Fiona

Favorite Answer

Trace the child's hand on paper (construction works well), then fold the two middle fingers down to make the "I Love You" sign.

If you have access to a die cut machine (library?) you can do all sorts of fun stuff like folded paper boxes.

• Kate

Check out www.coloring.ws/ and www.coloringcastle.com/. I use these two with the individuals I work with. They have all types of coloring pages for both holidays and everyday.

Also, what about making sugar cookies. The littlest ones can help carry ingredients to the table and smash the cookie dough together, where the older kids can mix and measure. Prep the ingredients - measure out 1/2 cup of milk (let's say) and tell the child "pour this into the bowl." They wouldn't have access to the full gallon of milk or be responsible to measure anything, just pouring.

Source(s): just some ideas.
  • wolter

EZ Pizza for toddlers this could be a elementary, rapid, youngster-favourite pizza meal that the youngsters may even help prepare! aspects a million pound bulk beef sausage a million teaspoon Italian seasoning combination a million/2 teaspoon pink pepper flakes, or to flavor (optionally available) a million (8 ounce) kit refrigerated crescent rolls a million/2 cup pizza sauce a million cup shredded Mozzarella cheese guidelines Preheat oven to 375 tiers F (a hundred ninety tiers C). cook dinner the sausage in a skillet over medium-severe warmth till crumbly and calmly browned. Stir interior the Italian seasoning. Drain, and set aside. place the crescent roll dough on a baking sheet and roll into 9x13 inch rectangle. Spoon pizza sauce over the middle of dough, and perfect with Mozzarella cheese, then cooked sausage. Fold 2 opposite factors of the dough in in direction of the middle to conceal the sausage combination; pinch edges of dough jointly in some places to seal. Bake in preheated oven till crust is browned, 11 to fourteen minutes

The website that I use for my homschool daughters (4 and 6 years) as well as my daycare and preschool is:

www.dltk-kids.com

They have all sorts of ideas for crafts.

Their sister site is wonderful too for worksheets, lesson plans, themes, etc.:

http://www.first-school.ws/

Hope this helps!

Source(s): Homeschooling mom and full time daycare provider and preschool teacher

Candies, Kisses, Cards, Hugs, Diamonds

This month's Family Fun magazine has some great ideas.

Give them sweets and presents and have a party! they will love it and have some activities at the party like pass the parcel and you can have a box of chocolates in the shape of a heart!

Tons of candy. Chocolatey, gooey candy

http://www.dltk-holidays.com/valentines/index.htm

Go to this website. It has everything you need. Good Luck.