Starting A Fashion Line?

Im seriously considering starting my own web based fashion line & i have no clue how to get started. Im wondering if anybodys knows were i can get step by step information on how to get started. How do you get your own web site? Who makes the clothes that you design & want to sell? Is this goin to take more than one person to run?

Update:

Is there a book that deals specificaly with online based fashion lines that could help me out?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It would probably be a good idea to get started in college doing a fashion design course, it's definitely a surefire way to get more training and a company that makes your creations definitely wants you to have experience! A course in business wouldn't hurt either.

• 4 years ago

Start sketching and brainstorming strategies, on the grounds that obviously men and women may not desire to shop for garments from a tween on the grounds that you are a bit younger. Once you get into university, begin stitching your possess materials, and probably begin your possess little boutique or promote matters at a flea marketplace.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.