Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Help please any suggestions would be great?

my dad is a control freak i am grade12 and i want to study a certain subject in uni. but he didnt agree he tole me i should get it out of my mind

he is sooo controlling on my life i feel pressured

and talking to him wont succeed so any suggestions,,,, would be great

Favorite Answer

What certain subject you want to study?

As long you are not studying your female teachers from their head to toes, and I'm very sure it's not part of your school curriculum.., you should be doing fine.

Discuss with your mom about it and get her to support your decision.

You have your rights to voice your opinions to your parents regarding about your future if there are practical.

Good luck to you, child and God bless you.

get your priorities straight and then do what you need to do and dont let anyone stop you, because its better off for you

you're old enough to make your own decisions.