Minx
Minx asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Crikey !! Whatever happened to America being ........... ???

a free country??

Take a look at this link ~

http://www.naturalnews.com/022612.html

What's your opinion??

CHEERS

haha ...... yahoo answers suggested i put this in Entertainment Music & Celebrities !!

Best Answer

Free America????? Where???? ALL of the considered "3rd" world countries that I visited, none have camera's in every shopping center, stop lights, enforced auto insurance, forced vaccinations, forced chemotherapy and radiation treatment for cancer patients, you dont have to look over your shoulder every time you make a turn on a stop light watching out for police officers, etc. I can go on and on...

Beats me why people wouldn't vote for Ron Paul. All of our personal freedoms are taken away and our Constitution is just becoming obsolete. Bush, Clinton, McCain are just a machine to keep feeding this corporation's agenda all in the expense of not only the American people but the whole world. Scary to know whats coming around the corner if Ron Paul doesn't win.

Yup, that's Hillary. USA is still a free country - kind of - and hopefully, that freedom to chose our leader will keep this scary woman from from the White House. This American doesn't do health insurance BY CHOICE, and I don't need her taxing me for the free choice.

I posted the link to Hillary's health care plan on my no health insurance group months ago. My husband and I made the active decision not to have health insurance at all many years ago. We've raised four children and have no current hospital bills or doctor bills. Of course, using alternatives to allopathic care keeps us free from medical bills too. We have had to use health care twice in 10 years and have paid off both the ER visit for the broken collar bone, and the 3 day hospital stay with respiratory treatment, ER bill, x-rays and doctors. And no one paid for that but us! Out of our own pockets. Being uninsured is not a sin or harming anyone else!!!!

They didn't even ever figure what was wrong with the respiratory ailment, and it kept coming back until I mentioned the problem to my friend the veterinarian and she cured it. I'd see a horse doctor before an MD any day :-) So, the last thing I want is for Hillary to force me to have health insurance for people I don't even use. I'm sure it won't pay for our homeopath or naturopath.

We already pay for public schools and don't use them, instead pay out of our pocket to homeschool. I don't want to pay for hospitals we don't use too!!!

Glad to see you got it in Elections! :-) BTW - Obama, McCain, Romney (check out what he did in Massachussetts when he was governor - scary!) - all want to mess up health care and health insurance in their own sick ways. Huckabee and Paul are the only two who are willing to let health care stay private and not turn the USA into a health care government by force and theft.

We're already forced by law to buy driving insurance, only to be short changed when we really need the payback. The police now patrol the streets giving tickets if your blinker light is out, while drug dealers are allowed to go about their business.

This is just one more thing being forced upon us. The insurance industry is there for profit only, denying people who've paid into it from benefitting when they need health care. This would only mandate it, forced payment for a service where most who need it are denied, just like any other service in this country. It's all about money.

This allows the people among us who can't think for themselves to exist in perceived happiness. It, like all "entitlements" will eventually expand and bankrupt (aren't we already?) this country.

Mitt Romney tried this in Massachusetts, and his legacy is already over-budget, underfunded, and now MA is looking for federal $$$ (the rest of us) to help offset the cost.

Bad idea folks, but I'm afraid that someday it will happen.

While there were parts that I didn't agree with that article on (it was extremely biased), I was most impress that he mentioned Ron Paul. He is absolutely right about what he said about him. The things that I didn't agree with were minor, but I still agree that Hillary will hit people harder than they realize.

I wish more people understood what Ron Paul wanted.

i can agree with some of what the writer is saying but he is going on a tangent with the whole economy rant and it makes me question the opinion he is pushing

yahoo was right this time. this "plan" has all the markings of a second rate comedy act.

That is so disgusting. I don't care, whatever...as long as I have some guns around here....

Source(s): Go 2nd Amendment!

That idea died with Lincoln i think.

• Simon

we are what we are deal with it.