i put my router as access point mistakenly,and i can't change it, tell me what to do to undo it please?thanks

i put my router as access point mistakenly,and i can't change it, because i can't access the home page of my router(192.168.2.1)also after that my internet speed has dropped down.tell me what to do to undo it please?thanks

i put my router as access point mistakenly,and i can't change it, because i can't access the home page of my router(192.168.2.1).my router is "belkin".also after that my internet speed has dropped down.i tried reseting the router with the button at its back, but it was no use.please tell me what to do to undo it?thanks

Favorite Answer

There should be a "reset" button on the back of your route. I am not sure what kind of router you have but linksys routers have reset button the back. Hold that button for 15 seconds and it will reset your configuration to default. then you should be able to access it. Hope this helps...

Try resetting the router. Also, make sure your settings are correct by going to run from the start menu if you have windows xp and typing in cmd. There you can type "ipconfig/all" without the quotes and see your current ip configuration there.