Will i stop growing taller....im 14 and 5'2!!?

for a yr ive been 5'2 in seventh to eight i was 5'0...right now im 14 and in high school...many girls r short there...but i rlly wanna grow a couple more inches... im rlly worried that ive stopped growing case my family is a prtty short one...my mom is shorter than me like 5'1 or something...my dads... show more for a yr ive been 5'2
in seventh to eight i was 5'0...right now im 14 and in high school...many girls r short there...but i rlly wanna grow a couple more inches...
im rlly worried that ive stopped growing case my family is a prtty short one...my mom is shorter than me like 5'1 or something...my dads like 5'7 or 5'8...my sister is 21 and shes only like 4'8!!!
so im rlly worried i think im pretty much the only taller girl in the family.....
by the way im also worried...if i have stopped growing will my bust size stop growing too??
cause over 3yrs...theyve grown greatly from a-cups to d-cups (no im not fat)
but will they stay like that along with my height or will they grow either way??

plz help....any expert somewhere
Update: chyeah my sister disliked milk actually..