"Bold and Beautiful", fans; did you see it coming Brooke's son Rick falling for Taylor?

I didn't, wasn't she Rick's step-mother at one point?

• Beth T
    Best Answer

No, to be Rick's stepmother she would have had to be married to Rick's father, Eric and she never has been. Rick dated and was in love with Phoebe, Taylor's daughter and his being Brooke's son is weird. Still, I think Taylor should consider it because at least Rick is one man Brooke would never sleep with.

Ridge and Rick are not related. Ridge's father is not Eric. Rick's parents are Brooke and Eric. Ridge's parents are Stephanie and some guy named Mossimo. Ridge is Nick's half brother. When Ridge and Taylor were married, there was no relation between the two of them. As for seeing it coming.. it was mentioned before, so it doesn't surprise me, though didn't just Ashley ask Rick to start their relationship again? If Rick were to marry Taylor, then Brooke would be her mother in law. I don't see that happening since Taylor despises Brooke.

• Lola

I think it's hysterical ! Where did the love of his life, Taylor's daughter, Phoebe go anyway? They were fantastically adorable.

I think Rick and Ashley have steaming chemistry that really shows.

But face it, this show is known for everyone doing everyone, so it's Rick's time, maybe he can put a sparkle back in Taylor's heart and eyes again.... and who is Brook to talk huh huh lol

Taylor is confident, hot and sexy, and look at Eric with the Logan sister, good grief ,,, he looks like her grandfather!

At least Rick and Taylor are more like a Demi and Ashley romance :)

yeah but wouldn't it be awesome vengeance against Brooke for Taylor to mess with her son?????? Come on if you were in your forties wouldn't you want to bang a 20 something hottie? I think Rick and Ashley were hot together tho.

i could rather decide to ascertain Ridge with a clean female, for he has spent all his existence on the teach with Taylor and Brooke working returned and forth to a minimum of one in each of them while it does not artwork out with the different, so i could % Ridge and Ashley. For Ridge certainly desires a metamorphosis.

• boutux

eeew she's his aunt/sister in law(ridge was once thought to be his father then turned out to be his brother). and she so old. GROSS!!!!

something needs to be done about the writing on that show. how is that acceptible? if u knew anr family in real life who behaved the way the foresters did u would think they were nasty and incestuous. i cant believe that show still gets away with this stuff.

No more gross than Ridge and Bridget, Rick and Ashley, Brooke and, and, and, and,

oh yeah, I saw that kiss thing with LIPS Taylor. She looks horrible with her balloon lips

Source(s): caught it

I saw this comming only because I read a spoiler about it. I dont think its a good pair up.

I seen it coming because he was too defensive over Taylor.

regardless, if they are related or not...that's NASTY. He was dating her daughter and Taylor is his (ex) stepmom.