how do I deleat my cookies and temp files in my pc?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

Internet Explorer, Tools, Delete Browsing History....take your pick as to what you want to wipe. They have Both cookies and Temporary Files clearly marked (along with others)

• Tools- Internet Options-

Delete Cookies/ Delete Temporary Internet Files

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Manual steps to erase your temporary internet files.

1. Quit Internet Explorer, Firefox, or any other web browser

2. Click Start, click "Control Panel", and then double-click "Internet Options".

3. On the General tab, click "Delete Files" under Temporary Internet Files.

4. In the Delete Files dialog box, click to select the "Delete all offline content" check box , and then click OK.

5. Click OK.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Start > Control Panel > Internet Options > General > Browsing History > Delete

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Access "Internet Options" under "Control Panel". You will find "delete cookies" under the delete options. Depending on your operating system it may be shown under Browsing History or shown under its own heading. Deleting temporary files is also possible this way. Your first resource for guidance should always be "Windows Help". Step-by-Step procedures are usually provided. Should guidance on this or another subject prove inadequate, then try other sources.

Source(s): Long experience and "Windows Help".
  • 1 decade ago

Right click on Internet Explorer. Click on properties. Then delete files, cookies, and history.

• 1 decade ago

Go on the internet like the main page part hold alt press tools the delete temporary or permanent files.

• 1 decade ago

click on my computer click click local dics c click click windows click click cookies cookie page will come up. on top click edit click select all click file then click deleat. then click back button cliick temp internet files click edit on top select all click file then delete.

• 1 decade ago

open Internet explorer. click tools>internet options> delete browsing history, cookies, and files. or in IE7 just click tools> delte browsing history> delete all.

• 3 years ago

It deletes garbage archives. What occurs once you delete cookies is that each of the web content that you've visited are deleted from the deal with bar, and once you delete Tepm archives it signifies that web content load slower till you visit that internet website back.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.