Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

ace combat 6 question?

what is the best way to do the second part of mission 13, the part where you have to take down the estovakian ace hya pasternak?

please answer soon.

• D
    Favorite Answer

Pick an aircraft that specializes in one missile launchers with superior guidance and speed. When it comes down to it, you'll have to dance around with any "Ace" pilot for a bit to get and maintain a lock. When your HUD says "SHOOT" for the default missiles, be sure to shoot.

• Sara

I say Ace Combat 6. Here are my reasons: Ace Combat 6- Amazing graphics, I almost pee'd myself when I saw them. Very realistic and tight gameplay controls. Very customizable, so many planes, so little time. 15 missions. Ace Combat is also open-ended, there are many different ways to tackle a mission, and there are also surprise objectives. If you liked the previous Ace Combat games, this is for you. Overall, I would give Ace Combat 6 a 9/10. Assassin's Creed- Also a great game. Graphics are on par with Ace Combat, It's a very acrobatic game. So if you liked Prince of Persia, it's your type of game. There are, I think, 8 assassinations, so it's not too long of a game. There are a lot of puzzles and riddles after the ending of the game. (And a whole lot of talk about conspiracies such as, The Holy Grail, The End of the World, etc.) Whenever you kill someone with a combo or counter, it goes in close and slow-mo. Overall, a great game. I'll give it a 7.5/10. Hope this helps.

Thats easy, go to google and tip that same question in it and youll get the answer from the first 10 website

Source(s): Ask a Black Man