Valentines day?

Do you like valentines day? why or why not?

Favorite Answer

Valentines Day can act as a time to rekindle or reevaluate the romance in a relationship. If you are alone, it may give you the incentive to poke your head up out of your daily routine and say “Hey I’m here”. If you are with someone and are stuck in a rut it gives you the opportunity to put voice to the changes that you may feel needed. The origins of the holiday may be bloody and sad, but do not loose sight of the message that was being sent. There is someone who loves each of us more than this earthly life.–lol

I don't really like Valentine's day because I never have a boyfriend on that day. I always feel jealous too because I see other girls getting flowers and candy but I never get anything.

valentine's day is not a special day for me nor for my hubby because we make everyday a valentine's day for the both of us.

It's a fun day if you actually love the person you are celebrating it with. Some girls take it too far though. They flip out if they don't get enough gifts or the biggest bear. It's just a cute little day. The end.

I love V-day! It such a romantic holiday and you get to get special attention from your significant other. I've been lucky to not have to celebrate V-day alone ever since school. I wouldn't know how I'd like it if I were ever single.

Absolutely! I'm a hopeless romantic to the core, so even though I'm single, there's always chocolate and chick-flicks! :)