help from James Bond fans?

i have all the james bond dvd's except one and i can't remember the title. It is the one where his friend Felix Leiter gets married and in the opening shot, Bond, Leiter and another guy parachute down to the wedding. Then the bad guys kill Felix's wife and feed him to the sharks but he does not die. I f anyone know the title, please put me out of my misery and let me know what it is.

Favorite Answer

Licence to Kill (1989)

starring Timothy Dalton, Carey Lowell, Robert Davi, Talisa Soto, Anthony Zerbe, Frank McRae, David Hedison, Priscilla Barnes, Wayne Newton, Benicio Del Toro, Anthony Starke, Everett McGill, Desmond Llewelyn, Pedro Armendáriz (Jr.), Robert Brown, Don Stroud, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, Rafer Johnson

IMDB synopsis:

Timothy Dalton is James Bond for one last time on possibly his most brutal mission yet. Bonds good friend, Felix Leiter (Hedison) is left near to death, by drug baron Franz Sanchez (Davi). Bond sets off on the hunt for Sanchez, but not everyone is happy. MI6 do not feel Sanchez is not their problem and strips Bond of his licence to kill. Bond is now more dangerously than ever. Bond gains the aide of one of Leiter friends, known as Pam Bouvier (Lowell) and sneaks his way into the drug factories, which Sanchez owns. Will Bond be able to keep up his identity secret, or will Sanchez see Bonds true intentions?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097742/

NOTE: "Licence" is how the title should be spelled, just as it is for the novel. Check out the title sequence of the film. "License" is the U.S. spelling, which occasionally shows up in some lists of films.

Once more, I took time to gather information, when I should simply type the name and submit. I still haven't learned this lesson at Y!A. Oh well... At least the synopsis should let you know that this is the correct one, my favorite of Dalton's Bond films. Of course, it doesn't hurt that Cary-Hiroyuki and David Hedison co-star. Benicio Del Toro is rather a prettyboy in this one, which is why I first noticed him.

Official James Bond films

1. Dr. No (1962)

2. From Russia With Love (1963)

3. Goldfinger (1964)

4. Thunderball (1965)

5. You Only Live Twice (1967)

6. On Her Majesty's Secret Service (1969)

7. Diamonds Are Forever (1971)

8. Live and Let Die (1973)

9. The Man with the Golden Gun (1974)

10. The Spy Who Loved Me (1977)

11. Moonraker (1979)

12. For Your Eyes Only (1981)

13. Octopussy (1983)

14. A View to a Kill (1985)

15. The Living Daylights (1987)

16. Licence to Kill (1989)

17. GoldenEye (1995)

18. Tomorrow Never Dies (1997)

19. The World is Not Enough (1999)

20. Die Another Day (2002)

21. Casino Royale (2006)

22. Quantum of Solace (2008)

Other films

* Casino Royale (1954 TV program) starring Barry Nelson

* Casino Royale (1967), starring David Niven and Peter Sellers

* Never Say Never Again (1983), starring Sean Connery

* Goldeneye (1989) & Spymaker (1990), films about the life of Bond creator, British author Ian Fleming

• egv_ny

Yes , license to kill and a very young Benicio Del Toro in one of his best plays.

license to kill.