Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do religious people have fetishes, if so what kind?

When I lived in Italy I once dated a Catholic man that was fixated on feet, during foreplay he abrubtly stopped and took out a nail kit he then proceeded to give me a pedicure, once finished he wanted to re-commence the love making but had trouble understanding that the moment had passed. lol :)

True Story!

What have been your experiences?

Please do not say anything too explicit as children frequent this site too, and no thumbs down monsters please. :)

Thank you for your answers, some enlightening and funny ones too. :)

Favorite Answer

OK, im a christian (a young one) and i think about sex all the time (maybe a lil exaggerated) and i have a foot fetish...the way i see it is that god gave it to me and im thankful for it. The guy who gave u a pedi was an idiot and picked the wrong time to do it. ooo yea i did read an answer to one of these questions and this guy said foot fetishes were "sins against god" but its only a sin if u care for it more than you care for god, Jesus loves me and i am a freaky...freaky person *deuces*

Source(s): me and my foot fetish

I am a Christian and not just one that says so but doesn't know what it means. I have accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior. I do follow the word. I am involved at church and with youth group. I have a foot fetish. My wife loves that about me and we are a happy married couple. Her fetish is water. God says to please your spouse. When you are married, this is apart of the relationship, pleasing one another and not just sexually. Obviously, it does not say in the Bible, thou shalt not have a fetish. It is giving it to God and if you feel convicted then yeah something could be a sin. But if there is no conviction it is not a sin. In our case, having a foot or water fetish is not a conviction. It is apart of our pleasing one another and it does not take away from Him. Also, we don'g go elsewhere for these fetishes, only to each other. So there you go, an answer from a Christian. God Bless.

I will be honest here, because it is an anonymous forum.

I was raised in a strict Catholic setting.

Though I am no longer religious, I have very strange fantasies about being controlled. On the other side of the spectrum, I also love the idea of breaking rules and doing many avant garde things with sexuality. I'll leave it at that.

(there, suitably censored)

I have a religion and I have fetishes, of course, I do. However, if you mean by religious, bigot, they will deny it until death that they have it, although they do have it. As I noticed, no Christian answered here, because they are not allowed to think about sex, although they do all the time and probably have a lot of repressed emotions.

Yes, fetishes are OK, for God sake, it is OK. Desire and fantasies are part of human being designed to increase our libido. A healthy sexual life without fantasies is non-existent, and it has nothing to do with religion or spirituality. God expects us to be happy. As long as it is not hurting you or anybody else, it is OK and good.

Peace!

being religious has nothing to do with having a fetish -_- but, some people that are religious see having a fetish wrong and bad. i don't think so, as long as the other person (if there is one) likes it to and its not hurting (metaphorically speaking) anyone its fine.

I have a fetish about latin girls....

I think they're beautiful....

In fact, I have little to no attraction to girls that are white!

Haha!

I wouldn't say I have a foot fetish....But I do find womens feet attractive....

And I have a hair fetish....Has to be a brunette....

I think you'd find relgious people probably have more fetishes than non-relgious people....

Probably because we keep it all bottled up....Because we can't do anything with them!

Or maybe that's just me?

lol....

=)

All my best!

-Max

Source(s): Roman Catholic....

I can't believe I have nothing to say here. I'm still on the guy with the pedicure thing. LOL

I knew a guy with a foot fetish. Proclaiming to be a xian and all. lmao I had to quit wearing heels around the guy. I'm married and really didn't want his attention.

This is an obvious one and not realy a fetish but I tend to call to God a lot when 'love making' is getting somewhere.

'Darn', I 'dislike' it when I have to 'not name the obvious'.

it is my experience that the more religious someone is or hardcore into jesus the more crazy in bed they are.... Like freaky crazy.... i always just figured it was because of these 'naughty feelings' that they tried to get rid of their guilt by overcompensating. Kind of like a gay basher.... they are usually gay themselves...... just some fruedian theories...