Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

muslims plz?

I heard today that a "zanya" meaning a women who looses her verginity is to be stoned to death??

and there is this video now where i live on kids cells of a women on the floor and other man hitting her, and finally dropped a rock on her head and she died!

and its a true story and i have the video too, i actually just watched...omg, am still shaking, its very disturbing !!

And this morning when i asked my arabic teacher about this video that everybody have been talking about he said something like the quran says you tarjoumoha , does ppl have to hit her till she dies??

omg, am so sad and mad and confused........why,isnt killing a sould i slike killing all the ppl of the world? its not fair to do that to other ppl even if they were bad, and on the video men were enjoying it and actually taking it on videos!!!

how horrible can that be?? omg!!

plz answer , maturely

Favorite Answer

No it's in the Qur'an to Miss revolution.

Zina is adultery. If you are raped(Some women ask for it or even flirt with men) then the man is punished. If you are unmarried(both men and women) you are to get whipped 100 times. If your married and do Zina and it's proving by 4 witnesses then you are stoned to death. It is the law of ALLAH(SWT). As Muslims we shouldn't question the laws of ALLAH(SWT).

Sura 4:15

If any of your women are guilty of lewdness take the evidence of four (reliable) witnesses from amongst them; and if the testify, confine them to houses until death do claim them, or ALLAH(SWT) ordain for them another way.

Sura 4:16

If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, leave them alone; for ALLAH(SWT) is oft forgiving, most merciful.

Allâh Ta’âla says:

"The woman and the man guilty of fornication - lash each of them with a hundred lashes. Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allâh, if you believe in Allâh and the Last day and let a group of believers witness their punishment". (Surah Al-Nûr, Ayah 2)

Rasûlullah said: "…adultery of the eyes is when it looks at that which is Harâm; adultery of the ears is when it listens to that which is Harâm; adultery of the tongue is when it utters Harâm; adultery of the hands is when it touches Harâm; adultery of the feet is when it walks towards Harâm; adultery of the heart is when it desires and hopes for that which is Harâm; adultery of the private parts is when it succumbs to that which is Harâm." (Targhib wa Tarhîb)

The Qur’ân has mentioned the story of the nation of Lût (AS) in this regard. Hence Nabî said: "I fear for my nation that they become involved in the act of the nation of Lut u, and whosoever does such an action is accursed." Then Nabî said thrice: "May Allâh curse the person who does the act of the nation of Lut (AS)." (Kitâb-ul-Kabair)

Nabî further says: "We looked inside and we saw naked men and women. We also saw flames from beneath them. When these flames scorched them, they screamed." I asked Jibra’îl (AS): "Who are these people?" He replied, "These are the males and females who committed the grave act of zina. This will be their punishment till the day of Qiyâmat." (Bukhari)

Reported by many companions that Ma'iz went before Muhammad in the Mosque and said, "I have committed adultery, please purify me." (In another report, Muhammad asked Ma'iz that the reports he heard about him are correct or not[7]) Muhammad turned his face away from him and said "Woe to you, go back and pray to Allah for forgiveness." But the boy again came in front of Muhammad and repeated his desire for purification. The act was repeated three times, until Abu Bakr, sitting close by, told the Ma'iz to leave, as the fourth repetition of the plea would get him stoned. But the man persisted. Muhammad then turned to him and said "you might have kissed or caressed her or you might have looked at her with lust (and so assumed that you committed Zina)". Ma'iz replied in the negative. Allah's Apostle said "did you lie in bed with her?" Ma'iz replied in the affirmative. He then asked, "did you have sexual intercourse?" Ma'iz replied in the affirmative. Then Muhammad got quite uncomfortable, and asked "Did your male organ disappear in the female part?" Ma'iz replied in the affirmative. He then asked, once more, whether Ma'iz knew what Zina means. Ma'iz replied "yes, I have committed the same act a husband commits with his wife." Muhammad asked if he was married, and he replied "yes". Muhammad asked if he took any wine, and Ma'iz again replied in the negative. Muhammad then sent for an inquiry from the neighbors of Ma'iz, whether or not Ma'iz suffered from insanity. The replies all came in the negative. Muhammad then said, "had you kept it a secret, it would have been better for you." Muhammad then ordered Ma'iz to be stoned to death. During the stoning, Ma'iz cried out, "O people, take me back to the Holy Prophet, the people of my clan deluded me." When this was reported to Muhammad, he replied "Why did you not let him off, he might have repented, and Allah may have accepted it."

I agree with Miss Revolution. Stoning has no basis in the Qur'an, but in the ahadith.

Unfortunately a lot of Muslims take the man made ahadith over the word of Allah.

He makes no distinction in the noble Qur'an between married and unmarried people. Punsishment for zina is 100 lashes and for slaves half.

You cannot stone some one half to death!

If he really had wanted stoning to death as punishment, it would have been in the Qu'ran.

Just my 2 cents!

Peace,

Tiffy

@ Wolfmuslimah: the Qur'an does not make a difference between married and unmarried people!!

It's the ahadith that does. Had God wanted married people to be stoned, it would have been in the Qur'an. He would not have left something THAT important out.

God himself says that he never runs out of words:

Say: Though the sea became ink for the Words of my Lord, verily the sea would be used up before the words of my Lord were exhausted, even though We brought the like thereof to help. 18:109 )

And if all the trees in the earth were pens, and the sea, with seven more seas to help it, (were ink), the words of Allah could not be exhausted. Lo! Allah is Mighty, Wise. (31:27)

Surely something as important as life and dead would have been layed down in the ONLY book protected by him: the holy Qur'an.

Well if she lived in America thats illegal. If she lived in a place with sharia then thats wat happens but its not death. And its for both man and woman. Adultrey gets stoned. Zinna u get i think 40 lashes or was it 100. But u have to do it secretivley. Not less not more. The hitters arm should not raise 2 the exposure of his armpit. It must be summer cuz winter makes wounds hurt more.

GLUK

Maybe we are referring to same video. I will try and find and link it. If we are referring to same video, it was actually a Kurdish female whom was in love with a muslim man and he the same with her. The Kurds did not like that too much so they stoned her to death. Not even sure if they indulged in intercourse as the man was/is muslim. Loving him seemed reason enough to stone her. [If I gave false statement, May Allah forgive me. Ameen]

*They were not muslim, they were Kurds.

Source(s): stupid yahoo, they will not let me post link. Go to youtube and type "Stoned Kurd" or "unbelievable gore vioelence kurdish Girl Stoned to Death"

I am a Muslim and i prefer womens with scarf (Hijab). and one thing that Islam has said womens to do Hijab and there is a reason behind this. No order Of Allah is without reason. Islam says to womens to use Hijab to gaurd their Modesty. And if you use scarf, You will find more respect and love. and it is obligatory for muslim womens to use scarf.

There is no stoning anyone to death in Islam , i't's not in the Quran and if anybody dos so they are against God and are guilty of murder.

Why only women? Why don't they ever do that to men?

This is not Islam .

Edit: wolfmuslim. You wrote and i quote "Zina is adultery. If you are raped(Some women ask for it or even flirt with men) then the man is punished. " U SAID RAPE VICTIMS DESERVES TO BE RAPED??????

so you agree that this girl should be stoned to death? wow wee junior juice .A Muslim are we?

since u said stoning is in the Quran , can you give me the exact verse please? Coz i've spent way too much time searching for them n failed to find any, mayb you know the Quran better than us? If u can ?

• Hope

If she willingly lost her virginity, she should not be stoned to death. She is given a few lashes. However, there has to be poof that she willingly lost her virginity. There has to be witnesses and everything. Same goes for men.

They'll be subjected to Allah swt for that.

Don't freak out. There are men like this in every race, religion, country..etc.

• I seek refuge, O Allah from the Shaytan and all evil.

Oh my, I couldn't believe what I read up here.

My brothers and sisters, answer her. I cannot, my time is up. I have to go now. See you in a month!!

Salam to all.

That is false,

The Islamic Ruling is that anyone who commits sex without being married is to be lashed, not killed.

and anyone who is married and has intercourse outside of their marriage is to be killed..