im having really bad cramps but not much bleeding ?

i just finished my period and im suppose to be ovuelating right now but instead ive stated my period whats wrong could i be pregnant ? im having bad cramps but not much blood

Favorite Answer

If you just finished your period and you're bleeding again, I doubt you are pregnant. If you were pregnant you would most likely be miscarrying with this much bleeding. Have you recently switched birth control pills or anything? If you should be ovulating now, it is possible to have some breakthrough bleeding. It shouldn't be as much as a period though. I would consult with your doctor to see what's going on. It could be any number of things if your period keeps doing this, but it's worth getting checked out.

• dancey

an same component occurred to me, 9 weeks into my 2d being pregnant. you're waiting to have an ultrasound to ensure what is going on. For me it become an incomplete miscarriage and that i needed a D&C. I rather have had bleeding in all 3 of my pregnancies yet that become the only one with cramping and various blood, no longer in uncomplicated words recognizing. stable fulfillment.