Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

mitchell musso or whatever his name is?

alright, who has seen this stupid music video by him called 'lean on me'? i think he's cute and all but, but seriously, i donno... does anyone else think he kinda ruined this song? plus, my sister and friends say he's ful of himself...lol

anyone?

Favorite Answer

my sister is completley obsessed with him i think hes the most annoyiest disney celeb ever

for infants or artist that are young human beings? Jonas brothers Selena Gomaz Demi lovato Clique girlz Miley Cyrus Metro Station best chum & A.J. Taylor rapid paramore Vanessa Hudgens Ashley Tisdale

Personally, I think he is a really good person because he's not doing anything illegal, SO FAR. But I don't think he should rap that much. Becuse first of all, he enunciates too much for it to be rap. But I really admire the fact that he can reach all the high notes. Then again, it is Disney, and they can make WILLIAM HUNG sound good.

He is wierd , i think he thinks he is too popular and yeah he is too self centered, on one magazine he made a " GET A DATE WITH MITCHELL MUSSO" seriously he needs a Girl friend!!!!!!!

i love mitchell musso!

but i did think he kind of ruined the song, but he is a really good singer!

Its like how Emily Osment started singing 'Don't Think About It'

i guess. haha. he didn't exactly ruin the song, just when he was rapping. xD he sings pretty good for a guy.

He couldn't sing to save his life..it's called EDITING people, its only a part of his real voice!

• you must have to be pretty young/musicly blind for you to listen to mitchel musso

good singer, but need not to rap.