Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

mitchell musso or whatever his name is?

alright, who has seen this stupid music video by him called 'lean on me'? i think he's cute and all but, but seriously, i donno... does anyone else think he kinda ruined this song? plus, my sister and friends say he's ful of himself...lol

anyone?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

my sister is completley obsessed with him i think hes the most annoyiest disney celeb ever

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

for infants or artist that are young human beings? Jonas brothers Selena Gomaz Demi lovato Clique girlz Miley Cyrus Metro Station best chum & A.J. Taylor rapid paramore Vanessa Hudgens Ashley Tisdale

• 1 decade ago

Personally, I think he is a really good person because he's not doing anything illegal, SO FAR. But I don't think he should rap that much. Becuse first of all, he enunciates too much for it to be rap. But I really admire the fact that he can reach all the high notes. Then again, it is Disney, and they can make WILLIAM HUNG sound good.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He is wierd , i think he thinks he is too popular and yeah he is too self centered, on one magazine he made a " GET A DATE WITH MITCHELL MUSSO" seriously he needs a Girl friend!!!!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i love mitchell musso!

but i did think he kind of ruined the song, but he is a really good singer!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Its like how Emily Osment started singing 'Don't Think About It'

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i guess. haha. he didn't exactly ruin the song, just when he was rapping. xD he sings pretty good for a guy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He couldn't sing to save his life..it's called EDITING people, its only a part of his real voice!

• you must have to be pretty young/musicly blind for you to listen to mitchel musso

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

good singer, but need not to rap.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.