Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

mitchell musso or whatever his name is?

alright, who has seen this stupid music video by him called 'lean on me'? i think he's cute and all but, but seriously, i donno... does anyone else think he kinda ruined this song? plus, my sister and friends say he's ful of himself...lol

anyone?

Best Answer

my sister is completley obsessed with him i think hes the most annoyiest disney celeb ever

• frint

for infants or artist that are young human beings? Jonas brothers Selena Gomaz Demi lovato Clique girlz Miley Cyrus Metro Station best chum & A.J. Taylor rapid paramore Vanessa Hudgens Ashley Tisdale

Personally, I think he is a really good person because he's not doing anything illegal, SO FAR. But I don't think he should rap that much. Becuse first of all, he enunciates too much for it to be rap. But I really admire the fact that he can reach all the high notes. Then again, it is Disney, and they can make WILLIAM HUNG sound good.

He is wierd , i think he thinks he is too popular and yeah he is too self centered, on one magazine he made a " GET A DATE WITH MITCHELL MUSSO" seriously he needs a Girl friend!!!!!!!

i love mitchell musso!

but i did think he kind of ruined the song, but he is a really good singer!

Its like how Emily Osment started singing 'Don't Think About It'

i guess. haha. he didn't exactly ruin the song, just when he was rapping. xD he sings pretty good for a guy.

He couldn't sing to save his life..it's called EDITING people, its only a part of his real voice!

• you must have to be pretty young/musicly blind for you to listen to mitchel musso

good singer, but need not to rap.