Why don't Devotees, Predators come to Ascotworld's conference in May?

I find this yahoo questions site very frustrating as it is impossible to respond to each post. If anyone would like to discuss this further, please come and join the ascot-world yahoo group and discuss it with the group. <yahoogroups.com/group/ascot-world> I will approve your membership if you put the above subject heading as your comment.

If the link does not work search for ascot-world in yahoo groups or email me jama (at) ascotworld.com

Jama Bennett

ASCOT-World

• Lane
    Best Answer

The price of gas is the highest it has ever been in History. People think twice before they start a car to go to the grocery store. The idea of a long trip is really a dream as who can afford it.

Source(s): The price of gas is the highest it has ever been in history.

I'm guessing that "predators" was a typo. Jama would never have "predators" come to a conference. I'm an amputee and have been to several of the conferences. All I got out of the conferences was some awesome friends and then I ended up meeting my husband.

Joy